Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum now processing more transactions than all cryptocurrencies combined - page 3. (Read 711 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Keep your Ether in the wallet, 2018 will be a lot of fun and we'll hear a lot of good news like this in the early future... This is just a beginning, just watch out some fake and scam ICOs are trying to ruin this show, as Ether community we just need to clean up these scams and protect investors precious ETHs to keep this coin much more safer than ever!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
They are being huge at the moment, i dont know why ethereum price is still so low, i mean, they can even be more than $500 at the moment, because a lot of people are now using ethereum because it is really easy to send money using this one.
I sent an ethereum payment yesterday, and it was incredible because it received more than six confirmations in just three minutes, it was the most fastest transaction that i have ever seen, compared to bitcoin that you need to wait more than 10 hours to receive six confirmations if you paid a low fee for that..
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
Ethereum, the barely two years old digital currency, now processes more transactions than all other digital currencies combined, including bitcoin.

Ethereum currently processes 52.3% of all cryptocurrency transactions, followed by bitcoin at 33%, while Bitcoin Cash, currently third in market cap, is handling only 1.8% as pictured above.

More than half a million transactions were processed yesterday by ethereum, a level that is now becoming common for the platform, rising considerably since early last year when it stood at just 10,000.

More here: http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/11/22/ethereum-now-handles-transactions-digital-currencies-combined
Really really great news, How all of the erc20 token on the ethereum get big pump right now. that makes the network of the ethereum becomes more active than the bitcoin or another chain.
My guess that there will be more coin and that makes the transaction in the ethereum will grow.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
No wonder the price has been going up lately, seems to me like caught the attention of some people because of the fast transactions. But according to http://www.blocktivity.info/, STEEM is way faster than Ethereum, with over 770k transactions in the last 24 hours, so i think that website is a bit biased towards ETH. Nevertheless, great news for ETH.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Damn. That is truly something else. I always knew that this coin would perform well, but did not expect this news. Majority of the ethereum transactions are obviously due to the new tokens being created everyday on a regular basis. This is both a good thing and a bad thing. The good thing is that this will instill more confidence in investors looking to invest into Ethereum. The bad thing is that so many scammy coins are being created everyday to scam users which needs to be resolved asap.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Ethereum, the barely two years old digital currency, now processes more transactions than all other digital currencies combined, including bitcoin.

Ethereum currently processes 52.3% of all cryptocurrency transactions, followed by bitcoin at 33%, while Bitcoin Cash, currently third in market cap, is handling only 1.8% as pictured above.

More than half a million transactions were processed yesterday by ethereum, a level that is now becoming common for the platform, rising considerably since early last year when it stood at just 10,000.

More here: http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/11/22/ethereum-now-handles-transactions-digital-currencies-combined
Pages:
Jump to: