Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Binance Chain (BNB)? - page 8. (Read 1242 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532
May 21, 2021, 06:17:29 PM
Why use imitation blockchain from binance? You can trade on the Binance exchange with lower fees and a large selection of coins. Binance chain has 2 main inputs and outputs: Binance Exchange and Binance Bridge. If binance closes the withdrawals, then you will own coins that cannot be withdrawn and changed.
copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 21, 2021, 04:28:53 PM
There's a new kid in town named "Binance Smart Chain" focused on rivaling Ethereum into becoming the world's second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap. It went all the way from being worth cents (in USD) to just hundreds of dollars in an instant. Unlike Ethereum, Binance's smart contract platform offers a greater degree of flexibility with ultra-low fees and blazing-fast transaction processing times.

Of course, no other cryptocurrency (except Bitcoin) can outmatch Ethereum's level of decentralization. I guess that's why most developers continue to build dApps on ETH instead of migrating to BNB altogether. For different tastes, needs, and/or purposes in life, will be the type of cryptocurrency to use.

I prefer Binance Chain over Ethereum anytime because of its benefits. But some people will prefer Ethereum over Binance Chain because of its decentralized and censorship-resistant design.

What's your choice? Ethereum or Binance Chain? Why did you select such cryptocurrency? Will one of them fade into oblivion sometime in the future? Or will they co-exist for many generations? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you Smiley

I love both Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum. It is good to see more than one chain in cryptocurrency that offer different benefits for different user types, which is why I believe they will co-exist for quite some time.

Currently Binance Smart Chain is much better for fees than Ethereum and is gaining market share rapidly but once Ethereum upgrades I think we will see a lot of that money flood back into Ethereum.

Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
May 21, 2021, 04:17:58 PM
I was in a heated argument about binance smart chain and dogecoin the other day, and I think bianance smart chain is more of a Long term successful coin than dogecoin, bianance smart chain didn't have the influence of billionaires like Elon musk but it still successful so far, but dogecoin hard the those influence, and I wonder how exciting dogecoin would be, when Elon musk says it's time to drop out.
But bianance smart chain for now is not a rival to for ethereum, I think ethereum is an alt-coin with sustainability, others are maybe's until proven order wise, binance smart chain will be relevant for a long time, but so would ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 21, 2021, 03:56:34 PM
There's a new kid in town named "Binance Smart Chain" focused on rivaling Ethereum into becoming the world's second-largest cryptocurrency by market cap. It went all the way from being worth cents (in USD) to just hundreds of dollars in an instant. Unlike Ethereum, Binance's smart contract platform offers a greater degree of flexibility with ultra-low fees and blazing-fast transaction processing times.

Of course, no other cryptocurrency (except Bitcoin) can outmatch Ethereum's level of decentralization. I guess that's why most developers continue to build dApps on ETH instead of migrating to BNB altogether. For different tastes, needs, and/or purposes in life, will be the type of cryptocurrency to use.

I prefer Binance Chain over Ethereum anytime because of its benefits. But some people will prefer Ethereum over Binance Chain because of its decentralized and censorship-resistant design.

What's your choice? Ethereum or Binance Chain? Why did you select such cryptocurrency? Will one of them fade into oblivion sometime in the future? Or will they co-exist for many generations? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: