Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum or Stellar?? - page 2. (Read 284 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
I think Ethereum is the right choice, because in the future Ethereum prices will beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 5
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works
March 16, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
 Undecided Btw anyone can help me some Merit? I've lost my old account and an old boy soul in a newbie face :| :| :|
Activity: 363
March 16, 2018, 12:06:00 PM
I find both coin very good. But I prefer eth over, I have invested my whole money for eth. Hope it will thrive this year
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 12:03:40 PM
I've invested in  Stellar since 2014, Do you guys think it will be a next generation of Cryptocurrency? Fast and safe with smallest fee. And some ICO base on stellar will be good?
You want a fast coin? How about instant.
You want small fees? How about zero fees.
Nano is something that beats all these coins and no coin even comes near this coin with its instant and fee less transactions.
Activity: 29
Merit: 5
Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works
March 16, 2018, 12:00:05 PM
 Grin Grin no I just find some information on Bitcointalk and buy a little bit Stellar then forgot it XD,  500k Stellar at March 2015 cost me not so much, then i lost my email password, just retrive it  in early Jan 2018 and something supprise Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 11:55:21 AM
If you gain a lot from your investment, try to rebalance portfolio and purchase something potential. Find out new coin like Stellar and Ethereum. It is hard, but if you do, your profit will be enormous
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
March 16, 2018, 11:52:42 AM
I think you can't compare with two different coins, I also hold my stellar since 2014, I believed that it'll reach new high price in 2018, Ethereum is a potential coins and also is a queen coins, so I'll still holding stellar coins and buy some ETH for long term investment
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 11:52:11 AM
I still think that ethereum is the best because many ico are using ethereum as platform and community of ethereum that has spread to society and it is difficult to replace it
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
March 16, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
What adds value to a currency is not its capabilities but its actual use. Stellar may be technically superior but Ethereum continues to be more widely used.
Activity: 420
March 16, 2018, 11:46:05 AM
I think ETH is better than Stellar.
Yeah now ETH is down, but i think is normal.
Just hold and wait untill December 2018 i believe ETH will rise again in hight price.
But stellar, i don't know. Im not to interested about Stellar.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 624
March 16, 2018, 11:42:58 AM
I've invested in  Stellar since 2014, Do you guys think it will be a next generation of Cryptocurrency? Fast and safe with smallest fee. And some ICO base on stellar will be good?

Stellar is a beautiful project, but I do not think it's as valuable as Ethereum or it could be. Shuan Ethereum is the most valuable second currency in use and a valuable position, but Stellar is not yet so popular and valuable. Of course I am not worthless investment, but I think that taking Ethereum will be more beneficial for you. Nevertheless, I do not have to invest in TV, as each investment can result in huge profits as well as a large amount of damage.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
March 16, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
I've invested in  Stellar since 2014, Do you guys think it will be a next generation of Cryptocurrency? Fast and safe with smallest fee. And some ICO base on stellar will be good?
ETH had invest in last year! This year I see all altcoin and token go down
You can invest both ETH and Stellar

Both have the same possibilities for the profit gain. I suspected that the Stellar will pass 1 dollar by now but it is still standing on the flat line. Ethereum is on the other side growing, but growth is close to the stable.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I personally wouldn't reinvest the currencies from the Stellar to the Ethereum because the OP has held the coins for too long to trade them for something else. I would suggest the further patience and I also wish best of luck for the Stellar growth!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 16, 2018, 11:37:23 AM
Comparing this two coins i will prefer Ethereum which is the no.2 after the bitcoin and is more widely use in most exchange and crowd comparing to stellar.
Ethereum is also a good and interesting coin. but stellar has many chances to be a good coin like the Ethereum. and when compared to the two I also chose Ethereum. but I currently want to try Stellar.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
March 16, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

I still favour Ethereum to be honest. Stellar came out of nowhere. I have colleagues here who had Stellar on the radar some early stage all year already. Only thing I really see competing with Ethereum in the nearer future with regards to ICO is still Neo. Some say "ah EOS such a brilliant tech" but they are earlier stage and still have to prove a lot of promises. Talkiking about tech was willing to look on Nano so transferred my one BTC to Bitgrail and that was my only exposure exchange wise and bang most likely big part of Nano gone. I wont buy Nano again even if they should fly to the moon but in my experience better to focus on projects you are doing well with.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
i do love ethereum so much but i would choose stellar cause its still cheap and im hoping it will pumped with great profit margin. I do think ethereum is superior than stellar but seems like ethereum already too expensive and keep going down gradually.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
March 16, 2018, 11:31:35 AM
ETH had invest in last year! This year I see all altcoin and token go down
You can invest both ETH and Stellar
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
March 16, 2018, 11:25:14 AM
Personally, I prefer Ethereum since it is the best altcoin after bitcoin right now but both of them are a great and solid investment for long-term so just pick one of them or 50/50%.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 16, 2018, 11:24:07 AM
For me the better to invest is ethereum because if we see the price today and last few years ago is very big difference and for sure even the price of ethereum decrease the price it will increase again because many people who trust to ethereum.  This is my first time I heard stellar maybe it is potential coin but I will choose ethereum than that coin.  But it's depends to your taste because we have different opinions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 11:20:55 AM
Stellar is also a solid coin with a great comunity which is mystellar.org , i was also a member to their community and as i see the devs are working hard in order to give the best for this coin. Stellar has also many supporters based on the stats of their website, not only on their site but also majority of the crypto users do also recognized this coin because stellar is somehow popular. etherium on the other hand should still be priotize because eth is more reputable when compared to stellar lumens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 16, 2018, 11:16:55 AM
Ethereum is more powerful and valuable cryptocurrency rather then stellar. Ethereum is 1st choice of investment in altcoins after bitcoin and stellar have not much value.
Pages:
Jump to: