Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum over take ripple again in market capitalization! - page 4. (Read 463 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Market cap alone is a bad indicator to assess a project. A better indicator is the demand in relation to the market capitalization. Ripple is a good example. The number of available coins is deliberately short. A big part of all coins are hold by few founders. The scarcity drives the price. Ethereum has a better distribution.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Etherum taking second position on coinmarketcap is not really what matters to be frank
I want a better price and more adoption in a legal manner not just fake icos
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Daily and weekly charts for eth look bullish so my personal long targets are also high for eth/btc my targets are 0.08 to 0.1 btc per eth and for eth/usd my targets are 500 to 800 and i think good times are going to come soon for eth.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
It's not surprising anymore if Ethereum takes over CMC's 2nd spot and other same platforms. And I'm expecting if Ripple starts to overtake Ethereum's market cap again, we'll see people here are going to quick in posting that sudden overtaking.

These are well known for taking each other's place so don't caught surprise if this can happen again in the future. But we'll see more of their action once there's already a confirmation that we're really in a bull run.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Ethereum is making some surprises move and it has over take ripple again in terms of market capitalization.  It is also good for ethereum hodl as the downward trend seems to affect ethereum more than any other coins in the market.  Ethereum was having a very large market capitalization before and it has never been competition with ripple throughout 2017 were we have great bullish trend but since last year it started to compete with ripple. It is currently around $121 and has made +2% today. 
Pages:
Jump to: