Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Price Action in relation to Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 2536 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
September 30, 2019, 05:35:45 PM
Ethereum and some other coins are really struggling hard enough to maintain their prices against the BTC if not break a little from it I think is actually going to take sometime before it happen but is like to be less dependent on BTC in the future for now let hope it keeps up the resistance
Activity: 1428
Merit: 344
September 30, 2019, 04:46:30 PM
ETH has been struggling to maintain its price against all odds, that's a good sign.  Today I added 4 more ETH to my portfolio hoping it gives me some gains in future. Generally altcoins are not really doing well, we just have to keep holding coins we see some development progress in their project and hope for the best. If it was before, when BTC drops, ETH will drop drastically but right now it's amazing to see otherwise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 30, 2019, 04:03:25 PM
You know the drill. When Bitcoin rallies hard, altcoins dump. When Bitcoin dumps, all the rest dumps too. But when Bitcoin is sideways, altcoins rally and some go their own price action.

Everyone in this subsection of Bitcointalk is waiting for altcoin season to come again. Some have already given up.

I will try to post my observations about the market relationship of Ethereum which is the current lead indicator of altcoin market health to Bitcoin's.
Pages:
Jump to: