Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Price Increases by 12% After Losing 1/3 of its Value - page 2. (Read 188 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
As predicted by a chartist I respect so much in the crypto space, ETH was certain to drop in price again and the increase it got was not to be sustained. The price is current at $197. Hoping to buy the dip once I get a signal from him in readiness for another price increase
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
We all knew it was a short fall. And thought it was said that Ethereum could die, it's not. Ethereum is too strong a coin to just die. And now we see a rise in prices, as expected.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
This is just a rebound. In fact, there is a panic selling in Ethereum, and the ICO team sells their Ethereum in large numbers. Perhaps this is fatal to Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 42
AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS
Maybe the market as a whole has problems right now, we should not look at every altcoin, eth or bitcoin's state on why their price is declining. Because in our country, also the Stock markets have gone bearish in these past few months so I think the world is having financial or economic problems that's so minor to be noticed, but nothing escapes the graphs no matter how minor it is.
copper member
Activity: 205
Merit: 2
Ethereum, as we know, have dropped mostly as a reaction of fake news. After Buterin has explained to the community what he has said in reality, ETH is starting to slowly recover. I think the recovery goes so slow because of pessimistic attitude about the whole market, not because investors don't trust ETH anymore.
Activity: 58
Just dropped again lol, I'll keep buying more aslong as it's below $300 or so though. If it gets close to it's ATH again then that will be big profit.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Maybe its time already that eth will have its bullrun for todays year. I am even very excited since Ive trusted so much in eth and tried to invest as much as I can with last weeks price which is so cheap.
Activity: 58
ETH took a major fall in the market for sure. Byut we all knew that the coin wil gain momentum and will get right back on track. Even with the increase, the price is still low. It will take time for it to rebound, given that the fall it took was pretty bad.
Activity: 264
This might give the investors some hope that the market is heading towards the better. Even though the price is still low after the 12% increase, it still is an increase in the end. So all in all, it is a good thing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Ethereum (ETH) has toppled to its lowest price in a year and four months as Cryptos continued to struggle on Wednesday, September 12. However, it regained more than 12% of its value on September, 13. The globe’s second most valuable Crypto dropped 8% to $169 on September 12, 2018, which is its lowest level since May last year and is now down 30% for the week.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/ethereum-price-increases-by-12/

Pages:
Jump to: