Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum price plunge: Is the cryptocurrency dead? - page 2. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 36
I think that Ethereum is influenced by Bitcoin. The skyrocketing growth of Bitcoin led to the rise of all cryptocurrencies, and the price of the cryptocurrencies after the rebound. The current price is like a whale selling Bitcoins, trying to clear those who do not trust Bitcoin. If it is a long-term investment, I don't think it really needs panic, because the blockchain will get more applications this year.

I think of the same thing. I think that since them two are two of the most powerful and high-priced coins in the market, they each affect how their values would climb or fall. That's the same direct correlation that happened last year, during the time when Bitcoin was falling; most of the coins, even the high tier ones are in a stand still, but when Bitcoin started to surge, then also had little surges on their own. Since Bitcoin has fallen recently it somehow ripples into the whole market.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
this is an excellent opportunity to buy cheaper, the last time etherium reached $ 900, then fell to 500 and again grew to 1,400.
No kidding, at first I was sad about all this correcting but I now realise eventually it will stop bleeding. When that day comes, just by a couple of coins near their bottoms and watch the fun unfold Smiley. It is crazy how you can frame a bad thing to actually turn it into a good thing, silver linings baby Smiley.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
this is an excellent opportunity to buy cheaper, the last time etherium reached $ 900, then fell to 500 and again grew to 1,400.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Ethereum is down 0.75% to $594.96 today as of this writing. Could you share the reason behind this price drop? Thank you.

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/
I think that falls like Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. Despite this, everyone is waiting for crypto spring, when they will be able to sell their coins at high prices.
I believe that soon Ethereum will begin to grow again. But growth will be very slow. It is not a fact that it will achieve its best results this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Aint going to happen,ethereum isnt the cryptocurrency but bitcoin it is the foundation of cryptocurrencies,doesnt make sense? if bitcoin wants these altcoins to get dumped surely it will dumped if bitcoin wants these altcoins to get pumped,you will see bitcoin wont stand in its way to get these shitcoin's asses.That is why we need to respect the bitcoin's dominance to protect your porftolio from being torn apart with bitcoin's movements.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think that big players are going to enter the game, in the hands of these people the media, so they can influence the market of crypto currency,  we will soon see an explosion that will happen suddenly in one night.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
not only ethereum but also a lot of cryptos have made a drop probably because the market was afraid of the consequences of the G20
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
ETH, being the second best cryptocurrency on the basis of the market cap, plus, a basis to most of the ICOs, has potential to revive. Most of the ICO take ETH as an investment and most of the exchanges have ETH trading pair, these both things will maintain the demand. The growth of ETH from $300 to $1200 in a short period was ridiculous. The massive pump had to end in a correction which coupled with the negative sentiments in the market. But, according to chart analysis, Bitcoin has touched the bottom and is expected to recover from these levels.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Crypto currency can never die. it is just a down trend of this market and it happen's many time in history, Price of ethereum is down but it does'nt mean the crypto currency market is end. up's & down's just a part of this market and market will revive soon and go up side.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
There are lot of bad news comes in this market such as google and face book ban crypto currency ads and some other social media also follow them in future and it make huge impact on this market. All altcoins are dropping due to these negative news ethreum also following the market.
Activity: 420
the price drop does not mean that the ico will die.
it's a wajr thing, because in the world of cryptocurrency has its own currents.
so be cool, everything will be fine.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
All cryptocurrency dropped more than 50% and this case not happening in first times, just take alook history chart of Ethereum, in that daily  chart mention the price was dropped from $400 to $150, now the price droped from $1300 to around $600. So this situation still normal.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
Now for many it is possible to buy Ethereum at a low price. Two months ago, we could not dream of such a price, and now many people hesitate and do not know what to do.  I think another opportunity to buy ETH at $500 will be no more.
Activity: 504
I think eos sells ethereum very seriously, so that the prices are falling
Activity: 868
Merit: 252
Stay calm not to get too freaked out following the small FUDs that exist even though many FUDs circulate about Crypto but we just follow the path, I think it's just a matter of up and down the price alone if the price keeps falling then it will probably drop to $ 480 and it will last a few days but we tuinggu turn of the month then the price will start up again, Technicals still bearish but optimistic. Technical indicators showed strong gains returning to an average of around US $ 850, based on current oversold market conditions
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Ethereum is down 0.75% to $594.96 today as of this writing. Could you share the reason behind this price drop? Thank you.

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/
I'm also concerned about the price of ETH, but its price does not stand out among all the crypto currency, because the market and prices follow the bitcoin. I hope that prices will rise in the coming weeks.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Ethereum houses alot of ICOs and projects. So Ethereum cannot just die off. This can only happen if it has an internal issue with the code or platform.

Activity: 602
Too bad news in these days and a lot of FUD from people....many have no patience to just sit down and hold.... this market is so volatile.... there are down and high...
Activity: 17
Ethereum isnt cryptocurrency itself,but bitcoin it is the foundation of all the cryptocurrency,ethereum is a great platform and one of the best in the field but it doesnt mean that if ethereum collapse and fail all of the cryptocurrency will follow ethereum isnt safe as bitcoin movements dictates how all of the altcoins will do in the market.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Its not just Ethereum whose price has fallen but all the cryptocurrencies. If it would had been only Eth then you could have said that somethings wrong. And just cause the price is falling doesn't means that a crypto currency is dieing. In fact Ethereum is the strongest coin currently with strong development happening for it.
Pages:
Jump to: