Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Price Speculation - page 2. (Read 15700 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:56:59 PM
I am optimistic that the value of ethereum will be stable against bitcoin, and will overshadow bitcoin prices. in the past few weeks, the value of ethereum has always been in the range of 0.075 - 0.08 BTC per ETH.
Activity: 569
June 08, 2018, 07:48:22 PM
Ethereum is a very lucrative coin and I'm sure it will continue to rise, usage and ethereum transactions are very crowded and active because of the many tokens that use ethereum fees for transactions, I'm sure this year's ETH price could reach at least $ 2000.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
June 08, 2018, 07:42:00 PM
ETH/BTC:  Can the 'Flippening' Happen This Year?

Let's see if this break out doesn't turn out to be a fake out.  This is prolly a good time to start accumulating as it could rise to .1 BTC and beyond...  Which leads me to the next question:  Could the flippening happen this time with BTC not being so strong against the USD this year?  Wink

Edit:  And watch that trading volume spike as more and more people notice ETH and start asking the same question:  Can the flippening happen? 

I guess you are kind of right, we should see a good spike in volumes before a move up hopefully, not down. I am waiting until big guys will invest a lot into crypto market and the second factor is: will Buterin release Casper and POS in near future or no? Or mining will be roughly less profitable in 5 times, as in many articles is written than likely ETH should raise the same amount, or miners will have great losses.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 07:01:37 PM
ETH will always be one of the top cryptos. Has the most adoption.

If i were to guess we will see 1k again in the short term future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
many think the price of ethereum will reach $ 1,500 at the beginning of the year and beyond it at the end of the year, but in fact all the speculation is all wrong. we do not know what will happen in the future
June 06, 2018, 10:43:28 AM
Support is holding in this area we will see a short term uptrend
June 04, 2018, 06:10:36 PM
Depends on how the market reacts at this support level. My estimate is that we will test 1k in the short term.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
June 04, 2018, 05:57:09 PM
Well in the next coming of age who can say, maybe Eth will indeed kick BTC off its throne.
These are all the market games and nobody can actually be so sure about the future of ETH or Bitcoin. So far we have some data available and not point among many is that the money so far invested in Bitcoin is more than that invested in ETH. Besides, the profitability and risk factor in case of Bitcoin is good from investors’ point of view than that in ETH. But in the end, we come to the conclusion that both are great technologies and have been moving if not parallel, at least one after another.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
Do your own research when speculating in altcoins as you could lose a lot of money if you're not careful.  That said, research is only part of it.  You should also need to learn how to trade and be able to know when to get in a coin and when to go out.  In short, you should have a trading strategy that fits your personality.  That only comes with practice and experience.

Some Ethereum info:

Currency:  ETH
Funding:  31,531 BTC from ICO
Chart
Blog
Team
No argument here. However the Ethereum community is quite different from bitcoiners and people have short memories.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
May 29, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
Ethereum price going down because this issue. that's true? https://cointelegraph.com/news/ethereums-price-drop-possibly-due-to-large-eth-sell-off-by-eos-report-says
dump sell in bitfinex. what do you think guys?
Activity: 68
May 29, 2018, 12:02:55 PM
Well in the next coming of age who can say, maybe Eth will indeed kick BTC off its throne.

It might kick BTC, but not BCH.
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 05:25:30 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
You said absolutely the right things! This is suitable not only for the Etherium. So be ready to lose some money for the sake of experience.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
May 15, 2018, 02:13:25 PM
Good analysis. I like and believe in Ethereum always next to Bitcoin since it has all the potential and market cap to sustain or make its price grow for a long run. In altcoins section Ethereum is the best coin which has good back up team to drive it to the moon and the productivity of this coin in recent days is really appreciated.
Activity: 68
May 15, 2018, 12:48:23 PM
Even Bcash mascot Roger Ver thinks the flippening could happen this year.  I don't know how serious he is tho...  But if there's a good time to take the top spot at CMC, it's when BTC is at its weakest in the market.

The Bitcoin Cash price is around 0.17 BTC at the moment. The price flipping will not be very soon.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 12, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
Even Bcash mascot Roger Ver thinks the flippening could happen this year.  I don't know how serious he is tho...  But if there's a good time to take the top spot at CMC, it's when BTC is at its weakest in the market.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
May 03, 2018, 09:22:47 AM
ETH/BTC:  Can the 'Flippening' Happen This Year?

Let's see if this break out doesn't turn out to be a fake out.  This is prolly a good time to start accumulating as it could rise to .1 BTC and beyond...  Which leads me to the next question:  Could the flippening happen this time with BTC not being so strong against the USD this year?  Wink

Edit:  And watch that trading volume spike as more and more people notice ETH and start asking the same question:  Can the flippening happen? 
Activity: 64
January 28, 2018, 08:05:53 AM
Hi guys...
Where do u think ETH price is gonna end at the end of 2017 ?

ty

I think it is between $500 to $600.

That would be nice. If we looking the price rising now I think it can get to 600 no problem.

The price of ETH is around $1200 now. It seems our prediction came true.
Activity: 257
November 24, 2017, 08:00:06 AM
Hi guys...

ty

That would be nice. If we looking the price rising now I think it can get to 600 no problem.
Activity: 64
November 23, 2017, 10:08:16 AM
Hi guys...

ty

Pages:
Jump to: