Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum pump and dump? - page 13. (Read 22313 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
March 26, 2016, 12:03:18 PM
If coinbase announces support; expect ETH to reach at least 0.07BTC. If it doesn't happen in the next 2 months it will probably never happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
March 26, 2016, 10:53:07 AM
It seems there is no big dump of Ethereum since the last pump. So there might be some value in it.
Activity: 434
March 14, 2016, 01:39:12 PM

Vitalik Buterin will be holding an AMA on 8btc forums, the largest chinese cryptocurrency forum, on the 14th of March

http://8btc.com/thread-30435-1-1.html

This is going beyond the moon, we will probably land somewhere on jupiter.

quelle surprise!

and Jupiter has no surface. you will be free falling a long way. it should be renamed planet Ether. 
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
March 14, 2016, 11:42:14 AM
what people want is fiat and not ether, and to get fiat they have to cash out. each additional $1 rise in price increases the distance of the fall.

i found it interesting that the Foundation made its first noises about capping at 100 million ether DURING this  bubble. that makes me VERY suspicious about the entire ether project.

Apart from that the price is not reflecting the coin. It's a pump in progress waiting for a decline. When the dump starts
a lot people will feel very very bad. Even poor.

This has happened to many other coins. But those coins are just scam coins. They do not have good development.

This time it's different?

Roll Eyes

If the Ethereum is developed well and has good community support, the price will be higher and does not crash.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
March 14, 2016, 11:09:23 AM
what people want is fiat and not ether, and to get fiat they have to cash out. each additional $1 rise in price increases the distance of the fall.

i found it interesting that the Foundation made its first noises about capping at 100 million ether DURING this  bubble. that makes me VERY suspicious about the entire ether project.

Apart from that the price is not reflecting the coin. It's a pump in progress waiting for a decline. When the dump starts

This has happened to many other coins. But those coins are just scam coins. They do not have good development.

This time it's different?

Roll Eyes
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin
March 14, 2016, 11:06:05 AM

i found it interesting that the Foundation made its first noises about capping at 100 million ether DURING this  bubble. that makes me VERY suspicious about the entire ether project.

Activity: 350
March 13, 2016, 06:04:56 PM

i found it interesting that the Foundation made its first noises about capping at 100 million ether DURING this  bubble. that makes me VERY suspicious about the entire ether project.

Activity: 428
March 13, 2016, 05:51:21 PM

That is very bad to change the original plan. The original plan was to mine about 18 mllion coins each year and forever.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language
March 13, 2016, 07:08:03 AM
How much faster is ether than btc? If ether grows to be as big as bitcoin, will it slow down confirmation times?

The block time is about 15s for Ethereum, 600s for bitcoin. But you need 360 confirmation in Polonix for Ethereum.

and additionally if you are going to start a trade ethereum in bittrex, this website exchange need 500 confirmations to be used for ethereum, so, about 2 hours 5 minutes to be used.

edit:after i deposit some ethereum, bittrex only need 120 confirmations!
Activity: 434
March 13, 2016, 05:07:37 AM

March 13, 2016, 04:28:16 AM

Vitalik Buterin will be holding an AMA on 8btc forums, the largest chinese cryptocurrency forum, on the 14th of March

if the chinese buys in to the whole eth thing the price will skyrocket and then we might see 50 $ in a short while maybe Smiley

The biggest company invested in Ethereum is part of the Wangxiang Group. It invested about $5m in Ethereum late last year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 12, 2016, 10:33:23 AM

if the chinese buys in to the whole eth thing the price will skyrocket and then we might see 50 $ in a short while maybe Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 12, 2016, 10:01:55 AM
How much faster is ether than btc? If ether grows to be as big as bitcoin, will it slow down confirmation times?

The block time is about 15s for Ethereum, 600s for bitcoin. But you need 360 confirmation in Polonix for Ethereum.

So the Poloniex think it will accept your payment after 5400s or 1.5 hours, that is not much different from 1 hour with bitcoin.
March 11, 2016, 06:14:39 PM

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
ICONOMI enthousiast
March 11, 2016, 04:45:59 PM

Activity: 2
March 11, 2016, 02:33:40 PM
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2016, 02:29:48 PM
Not a simple p'n'd , this is a real revolution cause its funtionalities are really high-ends.

That is the technology of the future.

I was supposed  that my keyboard is future technology, But now I think that I will need replace this very soon. Wink
March 11, 2016, 01:17:27 PM
If we forget for a second that this is PnD coin, and look around altcoin discussion we will easily
find out that ETH members flooding this place with new topics.
For me this is worst then a spam, you just can't  avoid it. Sad
Activity: 42
March 11, 2016, 11:55:14 AM
Not a simple p'n'd , this is a real revolution cause its funtionalities are really high-ends.

That is the technology of the future.
Activity: 428
March 11, 2016, 09:58:45 AM

1.2 million Ethereum isn't necessarily a lot if the market is big enough. If even a small fraction of stock traders were to get interested in Ethereum, and further suppose they bought the minimum rumored PoS staking amount of 1500 Eth, you would only need to get 1,000 people interested to sell 1.5 million. While this may sound like a lot, it would be a minuscule fraction of the amount of money tossed around each day in the world's stock markets. And this is just assuming the minimum investment, I am sure many traders would be interested in far larger "lot" sizes if they are looking to get involved.

I also heard that rumour. If the minimum staking amount is 1500, that will subject Ethereum to bad attacks as many people will not be able to stake and protect the network.
Pages:
Jump to: