Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum pumping - page 4. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
November 25, 2017, 07:33:11 PM
It looks like nearly everything is pumping right now. Dash has had a huge run-up. Evolution will strengthen it even more. I think we're just months from Dash being a top 3.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
November 25, 2017, 07:31:08 PM
according to the news ethereum hit $483 hit the price in history
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ethereum-price-moves-closer-500-new-time-highs-achieved/
what do you think guys ethereum price continue to pump in the marketcap until end of the year how much the price reach.
I think ethereum will continue to pump until end of this year maybe it could reach more than $500. Many have been investing in ethereum thats why price suddenly pump.I will hold mine and sell it when I earn profit.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
November 25, 2017, 07:19:37 PM
OBVIOUSLY that it will be hitting $500 during this week, maybe we are going to see that price by tomorrow, but there is a huge sellwall on $500, it would be difficult to break that wall but i am sure that sooner or later we are going to be over that price soon.

I wanted to buy some ethereum by tomorrow, but it is very expensive for me right now, $300 was a very good price, i dont know why it rised a lot during the last few days, anyway, it is incredible to see this altcoin going up again.

A new all time high is coming by this week.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
November 25, 2017, 07:10:38 PM
A possible it could hit 500 USD this year end, as i see more successful ICO using the Ethereum's ERC20 based token and traded back o ETH like PLAY token to ETH, this could triggers the rise of Ethereum demand. Successful Airdrops could also be a major contributor, just like month ago where EthereumLite was a big hit for the Airdrops.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2017, 07:02:26 PM
according to the news ethereum hit $483 hit the price in history
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ethereum-price-moves-closer-500-new-time-highs-achieved/
what do you think guys ethereum price continue to pump in the marketcap until end of the year how much the price reach.
Pages:
Jump to: