Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Rally into Constantinople Fork / Alt-Season (Risk on) - page 2. (Read 295 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 297
Having that deja vu sensation for the graph that I just saw posted on Twitter, then I read u're the same person  Grin

I think lots of people will be really happy if that happens, but don't we need some bigger event to trigger a decent bull run (not talking about 20/30% but more zeroes)?

Can Alt season start without a previous BTC season?

Sure it can Tongue 

I think alt season is more correlated with eth than btc. 

It's just an idea though...

Kind of excited with this chart and the analysis. But I'm a concerned, is a bull run even more associated with BTC than ETH like we saw in the bull run of 2017? BTC for me was the catalyst for the the kind of growth experienced. Correct me if I'm wrong

Maybe... But refer to the chart i posted.

Big rises in eth vs btc resulted in alt seasons

But most of the times chart dont work in this crptocurrency, so we cannot fully depend on chart and start buying. Right now seeing the trend bitcoin is moving up and same time ETH is also moving up but most of them will prefer to invest and bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Having that deja vu sensation for the graph that I just saw posted on Twitter, then I read u're the same person  Grin

I think lots of people will be really happy if that happens, but don't we need some bigger event to trigger a decent bull run (not talking about 20/30% but more zeroes)?

Sure it can Tongue 

Kind of excited with this chart and the analysis. But I'm a concerned, is a bull run even more associated with BTC than ETH like we saw in the bull run of 2017? BTC for me was the catalyst for the the kind of growth experienced. Correct me if I'm wrong

Maybe... But refer to the chart i posted.

Big rises in eth vs btc resulted in alt seasons
legendary
So this is basically saying that we should exchange out BTC for altcoins as the season is upon us. Normally this happens after there is a bitcoin rally but that hasn't happened yet. This small rally is different because BTC is moving at the same rate rather than a faster rate

I think that altcoins are likely to outperform bitcoin short term...

"Alt season" is just whales accumulating btc before a bitcoin rally.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
So this is basically saying that we should exchange out BTC for altcoins as the season is upon us. Normally this happens after there is a bitcoin rally but that hasn't happened yet. This small rally is different because BTC is moving at the same rate rather than a faster rate
Activity: 196
Merit: 2

Sure it can Tongue 

legendary

Sure it can Tongue 

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

legendary
Ethereum is sitting on strong historical support vs. BTC and is exhibiting bullish divergences in both momentum and volume .

With the upcoming Constantinople hard fork, which is reducing the block reward from 3 to 2 Eth, Eth may rally into the event after months of downtrend vs. BTC .

As is indicated via the chart, Ethereum rallies vs BTC (eth outperforming btc ) have led to a risk on approach to higher risk crypto assets known as altcoins. Many refer to this event as "Alt Season".

If Ethereum can manage to rally vs. btc , other higher risk assets may see explosive rallies, as sellers have become extremely exhausted and sell side liquidity is almost non existent.

Recent Ideas:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/republic-protocol-decentralized-dark-pools-low-cap-extreme-upside-5085520

Check out the Tradingview idea:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/ETHBTC/E5nRrebm-Ethereum-Rally-into-Constantinople-Fork-Alt-Season-Risk-on/
Pages:
Jump to: