Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Rebounds as Bitcoin Holds Steady - page 3. (Read 552 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 13, 2020, 05:57:23 AM
(....)
Ethereum is looking very strong among all the altcoins. The dump of bitcoins has least effect on Ethereum. I think DeFi has a lot to do in the current price increase of Ethereum.
I am looking for a bull run for Ethereum just like in 2017. Maybe it can touch 1000$ in few months time.
The DeFi could be a really huge effect on Ethereum for fundamental part.
But if we will use the technical analysis on Ethereum, I think Ethereum is just making a good return, remember when Bitcoin dumped on below $4,000 before and Ethereum dumped also below $100? That is extremely huge dumped on Ethereum.
And when we compare the All-time-highs of these two,
Bitcoin is -46.4% from it's all time high, while Ethereum is still -73.3%. So for me, Ethereum is kinda normal for these kind of gains.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
September 13, 2020, 04:56:40 AM
It is easy to Ethereum to make a rebound now because the DeFi projects are supporting the currency so expect more Hype in price.
But checking the market now Bitcoin also gaining some good amount valuing $10,500 now slowly but surely moving up right?

https://coinmarketcap.com/

ETH is also at 4% gain now with the price of $387 not bad from below 350 yesterday.

if Bitcoin can be stuck at support $ 9600 to $ 9900 then altcoins especially Ethereum will also experience recovery again,
but if the Bitcoin price is below $ 9500, we need to be worry
Lol for what reason that Bitcoin will seat at that Low?cannot you see the strong Hold at 410k?

and if Bitcoin fell that Bad i'm telling you all altcoin will dump together with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is moving too.
What I really believe on Ethereum these past few weeks is really got strong bouncing back, even how dump is hard, Ethereum still manage to hold.
Just like what Bitcoin did, past few days, multiple times we dropped below $10,000 but after that, Bitcoin is bouncing back again. Lot of traders liquidated, lol.

Ethereum is looking very strong among all the altcoins. The dump of bitcoins has least effect on Ethereum. I think DeFi has a lot to do in the current price increase of Ethereum.
I am looking for a bull run for Ethereum just like in 2017. Maybe it can touch 1000$ in few months time.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
September 13, 2020, 03:26:21 AM
It is easy to Ethereum to make a rebound now because the DeFi projects are supporting the currency so expect more Hype in price.
But checking the market now Bitcoin also gaining some good amount valuing $10,500 now slowly but surely moving up right?

ETH is also at 4% gain now with the price of $387 not bad from below 350 yesterday.

if Bitcoin can be stuck at support $ 9600 to $ 9900 then altcoins especially Ethereum will also experience recovery again,
Lol for what reason that Bitcoin will seat at that Low?cannot you see the strong Hold at 410k?

and if Bitcoin fell that Bad i'm telling you all altcoin will dump together with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is moving too.
What I really believe on Ethereum these past few weeks is really got strong bouncing back, even how dump is hard, Ethereum still manage to hold.
Just like what Bitcoin did, past few days, multiple times we dropped below $10,000 but after that, Bitcoin is bouncing back again. Lot of traders liquidated, lol.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 13, 2020, 02:38:50 AM

Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
September 13, 2020, 01:26:16 AM
I just hope the trend continues because I have a lot of ETH that I didnt change to BTC. If BTC keeps going up it will pull all the alts with it
That needs only a small bump for bitcoin to make ethereum and whole of market will be recovered to the previous rate again. It looks like a small signal toward the recovery is appearing on bitcoin.

We will see whether in the next few days bitcoin can make ethereum and another asset will be going back again to the top position or not. I strongly believe with ethereum as it will be getting another big news from the ethereum 2.0 development progress.

Just hold your ethereum dude.

I will do the same as well. Eth is a very strong alt out there.
So once btc pulls up again, expect that eth will follow thru.
This $10k price for btc is not forever, sooner or later we will see this going up again.
So for me, really have no worries especially with eth.
Yes, we all are hoping it so far. It is very general thinking that if btc pumps then altcoins also follow this trends and all the market going up soon. So following Btc is good enough for market analysis in my thinking. Then we can expect something which can be matched to the market
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
September 07, 2020, 07:26:46 PM
I just hope the trend continues because I have a lot of ETH that I didnt change to BTC. If BTC keeps going up it will pull all the alts with it
That needs only a small bump for bitcoin to make ethereum and whole of market will be recovered to the previous rate again. It looks like a small signal toward the recovery is appearing on bitcoin.

We will see whether in the next few days bitcoin can make ethereum and another asset will be going back again to the top position or not. I strongly believe with ethereum as it will be getting another big news from the ethereum 2.0 development progress.

I will do the same as well. Eth is a very strong alt out there.
So once btc pulls up again, expect that eth will follow thru.
This $10k price for btc is not forever, sooner or later we will see this going up again.
So for me, really have no worries especially with eth.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
September 07, 2020, 07:01:03 PM

Activity: 952
Merit: 27
September 07, 2020, 06:38:34 PM
Ethereum is one of the coins with the biggest drop 7 days dropped percentage was -18.8%   compared to Bitcoin's -12% so if you check in the market there's not much improvement on the price of both coins after the drop we are actually waiting for something to happen, and that something hopefully is not about moving downwards.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
September 07, 2020, 10:37:44 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
September 06, 2020, 02:23:08 PM
Are you sure that ETH has made brief recovery after terrible week as you mentioned in your thread (and article)? And are you sure this terrible week only caused by sushi chef? Remember, there's still plenty  ETH waiting to liquidate from defi's pools. If that happens, perhaps ETH will more bleeding rather than btc. This stake ETH and the impact when unstake still not mentioned in that article btw.

Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
September 06, 2020, 02:00:24 PM
The price of Ethereum, the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap, has made a brief recovery after a terrible week.

It had been hammered all of this week, falling from its two year high of $487 on Wednesday to $316 on Saturday evening. That's a decline of 35% in just three days.

The market fared a little better today. Its price rose to $356, an increase of 12%. It's still a great distance away from its peak of $487 early this week, but traders may feel lucky to not have lost far more.

Speculators may only, er, speculate about why $316 was Ethereum's price floor. Perhaps it had something to do with SushiSwap, the decentralized finance project that stoked fear in the DeFi community after its leader, Chef Nomi, dumped all his tokens on the market yesterday.

Nomi made off with about $14 million, but roughly $1 billion still runs through SushiSwap's protocols. And the whole thing is an experiment in decentralized finance—if SushiSwap collapsed, it would cast doubt on a highly experimental space into which investors have poured $8 billion in the past three months.

Nomi later handed over control of the contracts to the CEO of FTX, Sam Bankman-Fried, who promised to devolve power to the community. The price of a $SUSHI doubled in price shortly after, about the same time that the price of ETH rose.

Bitcoin holds steady
Alongside ETH's rebound, Bitcoin's price held firm. The price of Bitcoin, the largest cryptocurrency by market cap, increased just 0.64% today to its current price of $10,276.

That is a relatively minor price bump. But it's significant for its quiescence: Bitcoin fell from $12,369 earlier this week—its yearly high—to just under $10,000.

In crypto, investors consider Bitcoin's $10,000 price point to be a benchmark for the entire industry, since Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency by market cap and has a huge influence on the whole market.

If Bitcoin's price is above $10,000, all's okay. If it's below $10,000, time to panic. Maybe the extra zero is soothing. That Bitcoin is now firmly back above the $10,000 mark may quell anxieties within the crypto community that its bull run is about to end.

Check it here: https://decrypt.co/41017/ethereum-rebounds-as-bitcoin-holds-steady?amp=1
Pages:
Jump to: