Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum recovering. - page 2. (Read 200 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 15
October 08, 2018, 12:29:09 PM
I was not buying ethereum before and last year I see bitcoin as the only good Cryptocoins to hold.  Around April when ethereum fall below @800 I see it as an opportunity to buy and since I bought it has refused to recover above that level.  Did you think ethereum will recover this year again.

for me ETH is best currency in cryptocurrencyes. becouse its wery usefull currency. if you are trusted in crypto, you are trusted in ETH and BTC to,

ETH is so good for new startups. ERC20 is so big help for many new project. i think when market will recover, ETH will one of thi best HIGH volumeable crypto
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 12:21:43 PM
yesterday we hoped that the SEC decision on ETF could have a good impact on the market, but that hope was lost and now there is no fundamental reason that could trigger a market recovery and don't consider the end of the year to be a time of recovery, because not everything can be repeated.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 08, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
I was not buying ethereum before and last year I see bitcoin as the only good Cryptocoins to hold.  Around April when ethereum fall below $800 I see it as an opportunity to buy and since I bought it has refused to recover above that level.  Did you think ethereum will recover this year again.
Pages:
Jump to: