Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Scam,prettiest lie ever told.... - page 6. (Read 15329 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
Ethereum left and right,presented as a great opportunity,future currency etc etc etc then

this is the biggest problem in this market.
people read something on the Internet written by some random person who they don't even know and/or trust and they believe it because it is said over and over again everywhere they look.

i wouldn't call ETH scam. it is just a pump and dump, or maybe it is just me and a pump and dump is pretty normal to me.

you should not get your hopes up in these cases, get in and then get out soon. nothing except bitcoin has a solid future. the rest are all doomed.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
"Founder sells 25% , he does not have 100% confidence in his coin and says that this is experiment and it could crash: translated "WILL" crash."

I think the founder has to make a living out of his income. He has to sell some.
Activity: 140
I jumped on the ship 1 month ago,managed to mine some coins and recoup some of my investment,maybe even make some small profit once i sell the graphics card.

Old bitcoin vga miner,just saw the opportunity,jumped fast did not think a lot,then realised....

WTH is this about?

Ethereum left and right,presented as a great opportunity,future currency etc etc etc then

Founder sells 25% , he does not have 100% confidence in his coin and says that this is experiment and it could crash: translated "WILL" crash

Ethereum forum will be shut down because probably they won't spend even a penny on this,the " foundation " ....I mean wtf...

I look at the apps that supposedly use the network, all junk , most of them gambling or randomiser stuff, ZERO USE IN REAL LIFE , nothing to attract real investors,absolutely trash....

This COIN, future curency,bitcoin improved in all aspects ETC,is a scam and will fall to 1$ soon enough,nothing to support it,zero use ....

What is interesting.....is I could have sworn I saw that the supply was 92.5 million.......as soon as it breaks 8.50....79.......now I could be delusional.....but did anyone else also see this?
Activity: 75
I jumped on the ship 1 month ago,managed to mine some coins and recoup some of my investment,maybe even make some small profit once i sell the graphics card.

Old bitcoin vga miner,just saw the opportunity,jumped fast did not think a lot,then realised....

WTH is this about?

Founder sells 25% , he does not have 100% confidence in his coin and says that this is experiment and it could crash: translated "WILL" crash

Ethereum forum will be shut down because probably they won't spend even a penny on this,the " foundation " ....I mean wtf...

I look at the apps that supposedly use the network, all junk , most of them gambling or randomiser stuff, ZERO USE IN REAL LIFE , nothing to attract real investors,absolutely trash....

This COIN, future curency,bitcoin improved in all aspects ETC,is a scam and will fall to 1$ soon enough,nothing to support it,zero use ....
Pages:
Jump to: