Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum should increase the security for their smart contract concept product - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Identity theft and scamming is punishable by the highest form of order. As crytocurrency has not legitimized in most countries, it is really hard to stop this from happening and Ethereums smart contract has supposedly nothing to do with this.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
What I meant is only legit people can used it as for those who will try to use it for scam can be traced easily if they try to do a fraudaulent stuff. Right? Im bet many will agree.
So there will be control of someone/group to choose legit people? I disagree with that, Ethereum should not be controlled by a person/group because it is a Decentralized Platform, Ethereum will become centralized if the developer makes this feature
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I think it's noticed by mostly that ethereum smart contract can be easily used by different people and launch a new project right. But what makes me bother was most projects being launch everyday using their platform are found to be scam and just using some stuff to promote it. Quite dissapointing that a product like this with a very smart idea ate being dragged with this hoax activities on crypto space. I hope Buterin can see this ( probably always)  as a threat and negative response from the community. He should add security features on his platform to decrease and limit users who can used it. What I meant is only legit people can used it as for those who will try to use it for scam can be traced easily if they try to do a fraudaulent stuff. Right? Im bet many will agree.

Ethereum's smart contract technology is not designed to control who uses it and for what purposes

Regulation of crowdsales is a separate issue and an area that is likely to be further addressed by the appropriate organizations in each region in due time as the market matures
Activity: 228
Merit: 1
Yes, ico scam is a serious problem that is owned by ethereum and it seems very difficult to stop it if the ethereum developer still does not take this problem seriously and does not solve this problem. Slowly ico scam had a bad impact on the ethereum ecosystem and made ethereum's reputation worse.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
What is your proposal in increasing security? Do you want to have a central figure to check who gets to use the platform? Don't you think that would defeat the purpose of the ethereum platform being decentralized?
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I think it's noticed by mostly that ethereum smart contract can be easily used by different people and launch a new project right. But what makes me bother was most projects being launch everyday using their platform are found to be scam and just using some stuff to promote it. Quite dissapointing that a product like this with a very smart idea ate being dragged with this hoax activities on crypto space. I hope Buterin can see this ( probably always)  as a threat and negative response from the community. He should add security features on his platform to decrease and limit users who can used it. What I meant is only legit people can used it as for those who will try to use it for scam can be traced easily if they try to do a fraudaulent stuff. Right? Im bet many will agree.
Pages:
Jump to: