Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum signaling the next bull run for other cryptocurrencies - page 4. (Read 520 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 650
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
It could be possible for a news to drive the market so quickly and i see is just a Green. Hoping to see Ethereum knocking at $4k by the ending of the day or week.
it has taken a new dimension and not determining increase in transaction charges.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Will this market signal a new season for all the other cryptocurrencies, as the entire market looks bullish at this point?

You can check the top-performing coin list if most altcoins are being driven up by the bullish trend on Bitcoin and Ethereum. If there are not much coins or tokens that moved a bit then those altcoins are not affected.

If the majority of the coins are having a slight increase then we can say it's a good signal for a bullish point. So far most of the coins on my portfolio are not being carried up by the price increase of Bitcoin and Ethereum. ADA is my top-performing coin as of the moment as it breached a $3 value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Most often, when everyone is preparing for one thing, then there is a very high probability that everything will happen exactly the other way around. Everyone starts buying 3k each with thoughts of 5-6k and the result is a drop to 1k for half a year, with a desire to squeeze the panicking out of the game.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
In the last few days, the ethereum price keeps rising while the giant of crypto Bitcoin was relying on between $47k to $48k but in the last 24 hours, the entire market has changed Bitcoin is heading to 50k while ethereum is in a new all-time high of $3750 since April 2021.

Will this market signal a new season for all the other cryptocurrencies, as the entire market looks bullish at this point?

Yeah the sudden price increase of Ethereum that happened yesterday came pretty much out of nowhere, at least for me. I still don't know what was the reason for that increase. Maybe some big investor or financial institute invested heavily into Ethereum, because most other projects did not increase in price yesterday so this was just a investment spike in ethereum. It is true though that a raising price of ethereum can signal, that other and smaller altcoins are also beginning to rise pretty soon, at least that is how it was in the past. First BTC was rising then ETH and other big altcoins and then a few weeks after that the small cap coins also rised.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
The main consequences for the Ethereum network after the London hardfork was the introduction of a coin burning mechanism, I think that this is why it became a catalyst for the growth of the cryptocurrency. The most interesting thing will start after Etherium updates ATH whether it will go higher or will be adjusted by 30-40%. The rise in Ethereum has always been a signal for the growth of altcoins, so the crypto market will be in a bullish trend.
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
The whales are back as we know it but at the same time we don't know what their plans are, maybe when they have had enough they will dump? But ETH2.0 makes me think twice about this claim, whales might find a new home in ETH 2.0
Activity: 414
Merit: 23
I don't think so for all, but this only happens for a few stable coins. We can monitor market movements every day that when the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum increases, there are also other coins that do not follow Bitcoin and Ethereum even though we wish that other coins or tokens in cryptocurrencies can also increase in price following the good trend of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
In the last few days, the ethereum price keeps rising while the giant of crypto Bitcoin was relying on between $47k to $48k but in the last 24 hours, the entire market has changed Bitcoin is heading to 50k while ethereum is in a new all-time high of $3750 since April 2021.

Yes, your evaluation is absolutely correct. I do think there will be a great bull run in the recent future. Of course in the bull runs most of the projects go high but some of them can show their real values. The projects will realistic use case, perfect and rug proof fundamentals, the projects who actually making something and trying to change the crypto world and ease the life of people. Projects like ETH, ADA, XRP, LTC, XSN and so on. Choose wisely in this period
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The recent change is bringing more positive signals to ETH,
Although there are many limitations on this coin, we all know the potential and value it has contributed to this market. I think that if the current situation continues, we can fully expect ETH to surpass ATH in the near future and conquer a bigger target.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Global peace initiative
The total price control today is on a high side and bullish. This will give birth to another incredible time in the entire cryptocurrency. ethtereum has been on the lead with bitcoin battling to break the $50,000 bench mark.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Yes it looks like it's going to beat its previous all time high, that's true that the Ethereum is printing a bullish signal but we still need to confirm the signal we are still not sure what will happen but so far I was able to earn good profit with its run in the previous days. I hope this bull ruin in Ethereum will continue.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is already at $50,126.54 at the moment and for me the next few months the market will be in good shape for all altcoins. Today's average coin increased by 6% and we expect it to last until the end of the year at least the top 20 coins.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Right now the Whales have bought a lot of $ETH and brought it all back to their wallets and the amount of $ETH on all exchanges is decreasing. That's why the price of ETH will reach $4000 in the near future, and Perhaps the gas fee for transferring erc20 tokens is a big problem that this platform and the projects on it face.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
What happened in the last few days is just a correction phase which is normal, since bitcoin touched the 50k region last week. The only surprising thing to me is how ethereum has been on a steady rise in the last few days. I think this is an ethereum week as it may go up to 4k before the end of this week.
Activity: 840
Merit: 6

The market looks bullish for now but you can never tell what the whales are going to do. My strategy is to stake cryptos like ETH, NEAR, Celo and to sell the staking rewards only when the market goes up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 45

Pages:
Jump to: