Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Smart Contracts Deployed per Month Decreasing - page 2. (Read 175 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
Maybe the people who are getting involved in ETH just decreased and not going to be able to put more impact at the rate that it is now. I think that the point in checking is that they are having ETH as something profiting and not as project creation or something like that. Maybe they are trying to HODL only and therefore less movements in the blockchain.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
It should decrease, that high gas fee made Ethereum a bit safer from scammers who create shitcoins, they all move to BNB smart contract to carry out their deeds, anyways, now that Ethereum is moving back to POS and abandoning the PoW algorithm there will be new projects developing on Ethereum more.
Activity: 189
Merit: 16
Maybe users create fewer smart contracts due to expectations of Ethereum's transition to PoS.

How does the situation look like on smart contract platforms with a reliable longer-term PoW perspective?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

What could be the possible reason/s why it is decreasing?

I think there's nothing wrong with that and it's a natural process. Perhaps most of the contracts were empty or outdated and users simply destroyed them because they were no longer needed. Maybe users create fewer smart contracts due to expectations of Ethereum's transition to PoS.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354

I was surprised when I saw this on Twitter. Because the hype on Ethereum during the past few months is very high because of "The Merge" where a lot of upcoming updates about Ethereum 2.0.

I am curious why the smart contracts that are being deployed on Ethereum are decreasing. Even last year we saw a massive spike in the price of Ethereum and even the GAS fees.

What could be the possible reason/s why it is decreasing?
Pages:
Jump to: