Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum - Time to buy or time to sell? - page 5. (Read 22708 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 04, 2016, 05:23:39 AM
Give it about 3 months more and see how the price moves. The Ethereum foundation is running out of money and they have no choice but to sell their premine of ETH. Wait for this moment. The main problem is what whale is willing to buy a big load of ETH now that its reputation is tarnished and the ETH foundation was proven to be not trustworthy.

I think they also have lots of premine of ETC. So I think they will sell the ETC first and that is not good for the ETC.

I have not heard about the news of the intention of the hackers. If they like the ETC, they should say that now.

We should know the intention of the hackers in the next few days. He should get access the ETC very soon.

after dao now etc is being hacked? why cryptocoin like dao/etc is easy to hacked?

It is not the ETC is hacked. The DAO was hacked. The hacker should be able to convert the DAO to ETC now.

The price of the ETC is supprising high at the moment. It might indicate that the hacker will not sell the ETC soon.
Activity: 73
September 03, 2016, 07:31:07 AM
Give it about 3 months more and see how the price moves. The Ethereum foundation is running out of money and they have no choice but to sell their premine of ETH. Wait for this moment. The main problem is what whale is willing to buy a big load of ETH now that its reputation is tarnished and the ETH foundation was proven to be not trustworthy.

I think they also have lots of premine of ETC. So I think they will sell the ETC first and that is not good for the ETC.

I have not heard about the news of the intention of the hackers. If they like the ETC, they should say that now.

We should know the intention of the hackers in the next few days. He should get access the ETC very soon.

after dao now etc is being hacked? why cryptocoin like dao/etc is easy to hacked?

It is not the ETC is hacked. The DAO was hacked. The hacker should be able to convert the DAO to ETC now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 01, 2016, 06:48:38 AM

Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 01, 2016, 04:20:53 AM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
August 27, 2016, 12:30:23 PM

Activity: 56
August 24, 2016, 08:34:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
August 24, 2016, 02:28:01 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 23, 2016, 04:45:26 PM
According to coinmarketcap the price of bitcoin still high and i think this is still not the good time to buy ethereum but for selling eth i think its good to sell it because the price of ethereum right now looks fake.

Ethereum now looks better to buy for the future ,but I also have doubts on the price of ethereum, I think it will once again go to drop, if the investors reached to a value where they bought in the past and they get some profit they expected at that time.
Activity: 27
August 23, 2016, 10:35:30 AM
It's pretty stable nowadays. I'm buying small amounts and buying more if it goes down.

It is time to sell and only watch this. It would be a mistake to buy now because we do not anymore the future of Ethereum. Many companies are now turned of from it because of the incompetence of the Ethereum foundation. It will go through a slow collapse that have started after the hard fork. Be careful.

I do no think so. If you observe the price of ETC against the ETH, it dropped almost 50% in the last two weeks.

That is right. I think the ETC is on the down trend at the moment.

That might change after some time in September.
Activity: 32
August 21, 2016, 11:10:12 AM
It's pretty stable nowadays. I'm buying small amounts and buying more if it goes down.

It is time to sell and only watch this. It would be a mistake to buy now because we do not anymore the future of Ethereum. Many companies are now turned of from it because of the incompetence of the Ethereum foundation. It will go through a slow collapse that have started after the hard fork. Be careful.

I do no think so. If you observe the price of ETC against the ETH, it dropped almost 50% in the last two weeks.
Activity: 23
August 19, 2016, 07:52:54 AM
Time to move your money from ETC to STRATIS

Cheesy I find Strtis has pumped hard, max 5X to ico, a long term project, maybe next ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
August 19, 2016, 05:00:24 AM

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 18, 2016, 12:54:42 PM
stratis will not be so alive for long, etc is going to take the cake soon once again because people will be buying their coins at a very rapid pace i think
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 18, 2016, 05:52:51 AM
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
August 18, 2016, 05:43:07 AM
According to coinmarketcap the price of bitcoin still high and i think this is still not the good time to buy ethereum but for selling eth i think its good to sell it because the price of ethereum right now looks fake.
Ethereum price can not always follow bitcoin price.
For me ethereum price is like random changes , why? I see there a lot of people buying and invest their money on eth but still the price get dropped.
I have no interest anymore on eth, they are too mainstream recently. 
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
August 17, 2016, 02:09:06 PM
Activity: 38
August 17, 2016, 02:06:08 PM
Can I ask a dumb question? is it possible that ETC and ETH will both just continue to do well and climb steadily, or does one have to eventually win and be the only remaining coin, cause based just on how much this coin is being talked about everywhere, I think its got some life left.

I believe they both can continue to rise steadily or crash independently from each other. Just the same Devs. Kind of a dick move to fork, if you ask me 

The Ethereum Classic Declaration of Independence

https://ethereumclassic.github.io/assets/ETC_Declaration_of_Independence.pdf

So there will be no more tolls about the ETH by the ETC supporters. They will have their own business to mind.

Not necessary true. The ETC shills want to destroy the ETH and pump the ETC and then dump it as the DAO hacker might dump it.

It is race against the time to dump the ETC before the early September deadline is approaching. I think it is the 2nd of September.

But if the ETC whales have more then $40 million, they shall be able to buy all the selling by the DAO hackers.

It is possible. But most people think the ETC is just a hack coin or scam coin, so they might not invest in it.

Most of the developers said they will only support the ETH. So the ETC has to do a lot of work to attract developers.

Some supporters of the ETC are large bitcoin holders, they might have plenty of money. But they can also just dump it after their pump.
Activity: 278
August 17, 2016, 10:45:53 AM
Can I ask a dumb question? is it possible that ETC and ETH will both just continue to do well and climb steadily, or does one have to eventually win and be the only remaining coin, cause based just on how much this coin is being talked about everywhere, I think its got some life left.

I believe they both can continue to rise steadily or crash independently from each other. Just the same Devs. Kind of a dick move to fork, if you ask me 

So there will be no more tolls about the ETH by the ETC supporters. They will have their own business to mind.

Not necessary true. The ETC shills want to destroy the ETH and pump the ETC and then dump it as the DAO hacker might dump it.

It is race against the time to dump the ETC before the early September deadline is approaching. I think it is the 2nd of September.

But if the ETC whales have more then $40 million, they shall be able to buy all the selling by the DAO hackers.

It is possible. But most people think the ETC is just a hack coin or scam coin, so they might not invest in it.

Most of the developers said they will only support the ETH. So the ETC has to do a lot of work to attract developers.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
August 17, 2016, 03:38:14 AM
Activity: 503
August 17, 2016, 03:31:38 AM

Pages:
Jump to: