Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum to moon(400) during BTC update on Aug 1 - page 3. (Read 2719 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
If Bitcoin goes down, then Ethereum will go down harder. As we have seen lately.

If ethereum price drops one more time, so many gpu miners will give up and there ll be so many second hand gpus in markets  Grin
Haha, and this is best time for user interesting mining going to buy with cheap price Roll Eyes.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
If Bitcoin goes down, then Ethereum will go down harder. As we have seen lately.

If ethereum price drops one more time, so many gpu miners will give up and there ll be so many second hand gpus in markets  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
I don't belive any coin will explode with price around 1st august.
But to dump is very posible Smiley
Very soon we will se result of btc new way...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
this now etherum is downtrend
before Btc soft fork, etherum price 0.078 - 0.09 bitcoin, with dollar price 180 - 225 dollar
after soft fork if bitcoin price incraese very high , ETH can follow incraese too
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello there . Any prediction for Ethereum during BTC update on July 30-Aug 3/5

I don't think Ethereum will moon during those days; In my opinion it will stay on 150-250$ range
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685

I think about the same. Ethereum can't survive if Bitcoin price start to go down. I see a lot of people think that Ethereum and Bitcoin is not correlated and Bitcoin possible forks might increase chance of Ethereum to go up but in reality they tied each other. Actually all altcoins tied to Bitcoin. When Bitcoin goes down all altcoin market start falling.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

It will remain stagnant due to update and it will be unable to be traded so btc will not go down literally and remain the same. So what would you think of the alt coin movement by that time?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello there . Any prediction for Ethereum during BTC update on July 30-Aug 3/5
Pages:
Jump to: