Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum transactions not going through - page 2. (Read 233 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 100
June 26, 2020, 08:15:35 AM
I tried sending a small amount of tokens yesterday to see if the transaction goes through but it has been 22 hours and the transaction is stuck. Gas price is 15 gwei and gas limit is 300000. What's the min gas price for getting a confirmation? I have seen transactions with lesser values getting confirmed. My txs always got confirmed earlier but now it is stuck.
Manual gas price transactions always take too long( only for low gas prices). I set gas prices manually low to deposit token on decentralized exchange but this transaction took a huge long time. If your transaction takes so many days, then you should try again. We're using blockchain technology for low cost but now every tokens transaction costs us almost 0.45 cents.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
June 26, 2020, 06:40:11 AM
It should be around 40 - 60.

Im sending USDT a few hours ago but i just try to use auto fees that being adjusted by my wallet and i can get a confirmation in less than a minute. Im always using 40 - 50 gas price to send an ethereum tx.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
June 26, 2020, 06:39:01 AM
Ethereum blockchain had been the fastest transfer ever but this keeps repeating itself. Yesterday, this same stuck happen to me exactly at 18:00 tried to withdraw $50 ETH, till now the transaction is still pending.
I tried sending a small amount of tokens yesterday to see if the transaction goes through but it has been 22 hours and the transaction is stuck. Gas price is 15 gwei and gas limit is 300000. What's the min gas price for getting a confirmation? I have seen transactions with lesser values getting confirmed. My txs always got confirmed earlier but now it is stuck.
I may feel the etherum teams is undergoing some maintenance but there is no exact news on that as ethereum team showcases every actions to be taken on their platforms and technology to users.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
June 26, 2020, 06:27:03 AM
Recently happened to me also while sendign some of the token to exchange it took more than 24 hours i was keep on checking etherscan for the transaction status it was showing transaction pending status after some time may be day and half it got confirmed . I am not sure after that i have done transaction it was doen in couple of minutes . Most of the time i give moderate/medium gas fees in metamask
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
June 26, 2020, 06:23:30 AM
I guess that. It's never been so long for my ETH transactions. Max 5-6 hours but this time almost a day has passed and it's still stuck. Earlier I used to use 4 gwei and had no problem. Now for $1 worth tokens, I used $0.7 worth ETH and it's still stuck. Glad this was a trial tx before sending a big amount as the huge tx would be stuck then.
Well lucky you! I think as the same thing also. The market is recovering after the global pandemic and the ETH event is about to come that make a lot of people choose to buy ETH right now. That's why transactions related to ETH take so long to go through. However, I hope it will be normal fastly. By that way, we can normally do our transactions!
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
June 26, 2020, 05:57:47 AM

Though it's been couple of days I did transactions on ethereum block chain, but part of the major challenges was high transactions fees. And it wasn't that ETH price really increased like that which coukd have been part of justifications for the hike in gas price.  This is coupled with the slow transactions, I think the blockchain is facing some hitch and I hope it is resolved quickly.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
June 26, 2020, 05:45:18 AM
I think because of the high trading volume through ETH is the reason why your transaction gets stuck. I suggest you to wait a little bit more to see whether the transactions go through or not. Otherwise, you should contact the customer service or their help address to point out the issue. I hope everything will be okay!

I guess that. It's never been so long for my ETH transactions. Max 5-6 hours but this time almost a day has passed and it's still stuck. Earlier I used to use 4 gwei and had no problem. Now for $1 worth tokens, I used $0.7 worth ETH and it's still stuck. Glad this was a trial tx before sending a big amount as the huge tx would be stuck then.
Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 26, 2020, 05:42:14 AM
I think because of the high trading volume through ETH is the reason why your transaction gets stuck. I suggest you to wait a little bit more to see whether the transactions go through or not. Otherwise, you should contact the customer service or their help address to point out the issue. I hope everything will be okay!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
June 26, 2020, 05:29:32 AM
Pages:
Jump to: