Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Vs. Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
September 30, 2018, 10:18:37 AM
Will Ethereum be able to catch Bitcoin?

The possibilities for that to happen, I don't see it for now , not until icos starts having positive news and information rather than these too much FUD around the icos lately. I believe if icos have better performance, etheruem will have a great performance too.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
September 30, 2018, 07:04:50 AM
Hi, something is going on my mind nowadays Ethereum (119.257.105.958) market approach to Bitcoin (197.808.898.769) approached. The Ethereum has a lot of confidence in the overall sense that it manages to maintain its position up and down despite the entire market shaking.

or will it be possible to return to the old Bitcoin when the Lighting Network is in use?

Sorry to burst the bubble for you but ETH won't reach Bitcoin price that easy. I will admit that at certain point they try but failed, they even have a term for it, The Flippening.

As for Bitcoin, LN is designed to solved its scalability issues (although fees today are very low and transactions are very quick) so if could really bring a lot of pump in the market is LN is rolled out or adopted by many bitcoin users, if you wanted to know more about it just go to the Bitcoin Technical Support board here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=4.0.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
September 29, 2018, 10:22:14 AM
I see you are a newbie and posted the topic on a wrong section.

So, it's obvious that you have posted in the wrong section. I would suggest you to move the topic to either in Bitcoin Discussion or in Altcoin Discussion.

Scroll down and on the left bottom side you will find a link called move topic. You can use that.

Thank you.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 09:48:04 AM
Hi, something is going on my mind nowadays Ethereum (119.257.105.958) market approach to Bitcoin (197.808.898.769) approached. The Ethereum has a lot of confidence in the overall sense that it manages to maintain its position up and down despite the entire market shaking.

or will it be possible to return to the old Bitcoin when the Lighting Network is in use?
Pages:
Jump to: