Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum Wallets? - page 2. (Read 178 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 07:03:31 PM
Anonymous Ethereum wallets? You could use TOR and Myetherwallet, mist metawallet etc 

Yea, I saw that before
Any other good wallets?
I save my bitcoin in blockchain and until now my bitcoin remains safe with no Problems. It's just a matter of cutting off the transactions to be sent to a large enough exchanger so I decided to store my bitcoin at the bitcoin.co.id exchange place. so I can immediately withdraw in the form of money without the cost of sending again to the exchanger.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
January 13, 2018, 06:50:10 PM
What's wrong with Exodus? It's pretty anonymous if you do proper infosec(e.g. running through Tails, Tor, etc). Even though I use a hardware wallet(ledger nano S), I actually think Exodus is one of the best multicoin wallets out there.
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 13, 2018, 06:39:20 PM
Exodus.io very bad so ignore it

I like Exodus myself but if you import private keys then they do a sweep of the old account to
move all the money to the new public key for the coins and I understand why they do this
but they should make it more obvious because for BTC it could cost you a fortune due to fees.

My top walled is Jaxx but that has a security issue so best to run it from it's own MicrosSD card
on a phone using Android if you can

Both wallets do ShapeShift plus I use "Toast" on a phone to store Ripple so what makes you say
exodus is bad ?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 06:24:29 PM
They are all anonymous, but this is not really the right place for it.  Try the altcoin forum.  Mods, please move this thread.
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 05:53:16 PM
Anonymous Ethereum wallets? You could use TOR and Myetherwallet, mist metawallet etc 

Yea, I saw that before
Any other good wallets?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
January 13, 2018, 04:37:56 PM
Activity: 42
January 13, 2018, 04:36:11 PM
Hi,

What is Anon Ethereum/DASH/LTC Wallets?

Exodus.io very bad so ignore it

What about https://jaxx.io/features.html ?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: