Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will lose it's dominance this year - page 2. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
I don't see Ethereum to lose it's dominance within this year or even the coming years, most of the ico's platform are based in ethereum's platform and it will keep ethereum growing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Competitors have an etherium only in words, there really is no working platform
Activity: 364
I find the fact that Bitcoin is losing its leadership. In terms of actual utility, Bitcoin is almost completely inferior to several other crypto-currencies, but most of all Ethereum. I began to realize that recently I implacably supported the position that Ethereum is a real leader.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think Ethereum will still be one of the dominating altcoins this year. Its presence in the ICOs are still so much visible. Also it is one of the most popular because every investor knows it. There may be new players which can compete buth Eth will always be more competitive.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
So is bitcoin a pain to use. Now is it going to loose its dominance also? Just cause you aren't smart enough to use a coin doesn't means that it is going to fail.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I think Ethereum developers will fix it in the future. In any case, Ethereum will not lose its dominance in the future because now everyone is making their ico on it. IMHO
Ethereum developers are working hard with the coin since the price went over a hundred dollars. There is a lot of work to be done and the price now is very low.
Activity: 341
Merit: 0
ERC20 tokens are a pain in the ass.  When looking for new altcoins I would rather download a new blockchain/node than add another token.  Why is this?  because I have attempted to download the enormous Ether BChain and never can complete the final 250 to 300 blocks.  (I have read & tried many fixes...but it remains a pita).  

If I feel this way, there are hundreds of thousands of others with same opinion.  

In looking for Ethereum competitors, I found an article from Medium: ”2018 Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform” It compared the six top cryptos for business.  The comparison was unbiased and provided clear comparisons.  Ethereum has peaked.  Looks like best competitors are XLM (Stellar) or ARDR (Ardor). In my opinion, I would bet on ARDR due to zero transaction cost and has a solution for blockchain bloat (big issue for me). the article can be found here -> https://medium.com/@dennis_z/2018-blockchain-as-a-service-baas-platform-review-part-i-a5483321dfb8

For now, Etherum is the best solution for ICOs. So I believe it will not lose its dominance anytime soon. Surely, not this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Ethereum is a coin for the future, with a strong project plan and good financial backing and experienced development team . it will not just lose it like that. as long a the ICOs keep using its platform then its valuation will only get higher
Activity: 154
No i dont think think so Ethereum will lose it's dominance this year. becuase still now there are so many ico payment system on eth based erc20 its all ready very popular it never happened
Activity: 83
I do not believe that ethereum will lose its dominance.
Activity: 186
I think this is only FUD. Ethereum is even stronger than past right now, it even somewhat puts bitcoin on risk at market dominance. Ethereum price will keep climbing over time and I happily invest into it + erc20 tokens.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's hard to talk about it, particularly in a falling market. Many people simply estimate the project cost. I believe that this is one of the most promising of coins to the current time.
If you're not that deep invested into the coin you could see some things that a holder cannot. The price looks like it will increase in a few months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
ERC20 tokens are a pain in the ass.  When looking for new altcoins I would rather download a new blockchain/node than add another token.  Why is this?  because I have attempted to download the enormous Ether BChain and never can complete the final 250 to 300 blocks.  (I have read & tried many fixes...but it remains a pita). 

If I feel this way, there are hundreds of thousands of others with same opinion. 

In looking for Ethereum competitors, I found an article from Medium: ”2018 Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform” It compared the six top cryptos for business.  The comparison was unbiased and provided clear comparisons.  Ethereum has peaked.  Looks like best competitors are XLM (Stellar) or ARDR (Ardor). In my opinion, I would bet on ARDR due to zero transaction cost and has a solution for blockchain bloat (big issue for me). the article can be found here -> https://medium.com/@dennis_z/2018-blockchain-as-a-service-baas-platform-review-part-i-a5483321dfb8

I would suggest to read this article: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

ETH is revolutionary
Activity: 248
ERC20 tokens are a pain in the ass.  When looking for new altcoins I would rather download a new blockchain/node than add another token.  Why is this?  because I have attempted to download the enormous Ether BChain and never can complete the final 250 to 300 blocks.  (I have read & tried many fixes...but it remains a pita). 

In looking for Ethereum competitors, I found an article from Medium: ”2018 Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform” It compared the six top cryptos for business.  The comparison was unbiased and provided clear comparisons.  Ethereum has peaked.  Looks like best competitors are XLM (Stellar) or ARDR (Ardor). In my opinion, I would bet on ARDR due to zero transaction cost and has a solution for blockchain bloat (big issue for me). the article can be found here -> https://medium.com/@dennis_z/2018-blockchain-as-a-service-baas-platform-review-part-i-a5483321dfb8

I don't think this will happen, not in 2018. If there is another competitor to overcome ethereum they still have miles to go as the community and platform is the most advanced in ethereum's case.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
It's hard to talk about it, particularly in a falling market. Many people simply estimate the project cost. I believe that this is one of the most promising of coins to the current time.
Activity: 294
I think Ethereum developers will fix it in the future. In any case, Ethereum will not lose its dominance in the future because now everyone is making their ico on it. IMHO
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I disagree, because of different reasons. Look only at the Ethereum transaction who are made for new tokens (icos). A big part of this transactions are in Ethereum and there are more and more upcoming ICOs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
Medium is not a very authoritative edition for me. And I don't believe that ETH will lose leadership. At the moment, ETH doesn't have strong competitors. Seychs is the most convenient platform for creating tokens.
Activity: 20
Another article in regard to issues with Ethereum.  https://medium.com/@skylar.hurwitz/ethereums-reign-as-ico-king-may-soon-be-at-an-end-f2cadeff9c31    ETH will lose more and more of the new ICOs according to this read
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
Of course not. This year it will grow and show its dominance.
Pages:
Jump to: