Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 37. (Read 9197 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Now this seems unrealistic. The coin fell very much, and it grows very slowly. That's why I do not believe that the broadcast will reach such a high price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I don't know how ETH will be able to do it, I dont think it will, too much hype around it but news are not good. But I thn it`s still good for invest...may be for few years...
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Tell you what guys. Forget about 15000, if it could go up 100% I would be very happy.
Activity: 252
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?
Exactly not next year, maybe in the distant future  Undecided . But in general, the coin is promising. I'm going to buy it soon, I will hope that it will be beneficial for me
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Etherum this year have 2 price target first target is 3000 dollars and next target is 5000 dollars so we may expect prices in between these two target but 15000 dollars is nt achievable price target for ether in any time now
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
The future market will rise until the event happens. Of course this is an assumption. This is how the 2017 BTC movement began.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
According to changing market conditions, we are in a difficult environment to achieve this goal. It would be more logical to imagine a longer boat.
Activity: 406
In the price if you remove two zeros, then the forecast is quite realistic. I'm sure that this year the etherium will not cost more than 1k.

If the author of this post is not a realist, you are a pessimist. Do you think that Ethereum can really fall so critically? I do not think that we will see 150 dollars for ETH. However, 800-1000 price can be a reality.
Activity: 68
As much as everybody wants to, I don't think so. At least not this year. My best bet is it'll reach $1000 by the end of the year.

On a separate note, with the number of projects based on Ethereum blockchain, there is a chance ETH will even surpass $15000. But again, not this year.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Ethereum should see more growth before the year ends but perhaps not that high a value unless the entire market goes up considerably

The outlook is positive though especially considering this very important announcement: https://hackernoon.com/sec-comments-on-digital-assets-as-securities-f26f2b45d47d
Activity: 448
Arabic Translator
can i ask why would you think it will hit this number giving that its ATH was only 1200$ .some people keep thinking that once i invest in a coin it will hit 10x . put reasonable analysis before investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 56
not one in a million
Activity: 69
Why Ethereum's price will rise up?
1) supernodes? Look for Dash with supernodes has similar price.
2) ICOs? Too much scam ICOs on this market
3) why?

Exactly. Ethereum is basically an ICO coin, and ICOs are dying. So the popularity of ICOs goes to the toilet, that can greatly affect its price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
I think this value is too high for this year. Ethereum is one of the coins I trust, but of course it is affected if it is in the market.
But I believe that Ethereum will increase its value in the future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
Ethereum at $15,000 by next year sound unrealistic expectations although anything can happen in crypto currency market if Bitcoin was able to hit the height of  $20,000 of which one expected it to happen. And if such a thing happen i will be amount the people that will celebrate because of my investment in ethereum is for a long time period.
Activity: 261
What you guys think ?

Impossible $ 15000 will be achieved this year, $ 15000 is a very high value, I think in this year ethereum more have value $ 1500 - $ 2000.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
The market is currently bleeding but looks like it is gradually gaining grounds. Ethereum has the potential but to hit 1500 this year, it is kind of impossible to me.
Activity: 61
I love eth but 1.5K will be a blessing this year
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
What you guys think ?

I think its possible. We can see ETH big pump in December !

And all ETH ICO will up high <3
I think 2018 is ETH year

If you are right I will be a very happy guy but too many people said "2018 will be crypto currencies year" and nothing good happened for the moment... 2017 was a very good year for Ethereum (and all crypto currencies), do you really think that 2018 will be even better ?

Of course it would be awesome, but I'm tired to hear so much fake good news or predictions...
Activity: 76
What you guys think ?

I think its possible. We can see ETH big pump in December !

And all ETH ICO will up high <3
I think 2018 is ETH year
Pages:
Jump to: