Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 60. (Read 9197 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
At it's present price, ethereum is over 120,000% above the ICO price. It is not reasonable for me to believe it will be $15,000. What do you think will cause the value to high up to that?
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?

Current price of ETH as of the moment is 574 USD. There’s no way that ETH will go to $15,000 this year for two important reasons.

1.   Time constraint – it is impossible that at 7 months’ time it will suddenly increase to 2,513%
2.   Slow down in ICO – We seen that 2018 is not good year for ICO.

I don’t know your basis but this is only my analysis.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
ETH will not go past 1000$ , not even at the end of the year. ETH is falling almost everyday.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
ETH can reach up to $ 1500 is unbelievable This independent cryptocurrency will be available to everyone, which it makes specifically interesting in growth markets where traditional payments methods are often more difficult to reach !!
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
What you guys think ?
I think it will not happen because seeing the market now ethereum continues to fall and does not rise anymore, and some say that block ethereum has exceeded capacity and can be ascertained if it exceeds capacity it will be bad to the ethereum itself ...
so I think the ethereum will not come to the price of $ 15000 for the current year.
Activity: 210
It sounds very strange at first glance, but everything can be. 2017 showed that anything could happen. So in 2018 the situation can similarly be repeated. I think that the good end of this year will be growth to 2500-3000$ realistically
Activity: 252
No, I don't believe it. That number was taken from a misquote by the founder of Reddit. He meant to say $1,500, not $15,000 haha. $15,000 would be nice though... one can dream.

I have the same opinion with you, today ETH price reached $ 800 has been very difficult, let alone think that ETH can reach up to $ 1500 is unbelievable. I do not believe ETH can achieve this price in the future. I think only $ 1000 is enough.
Activity: 210
this is a very unpredictable thing, I would not yet make such a bunch of statements, most likely this will not happen so far
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Ethereum for sure will reach $15,000 in the next 2 years I think,  because for this year the price of the ethereum who possible to reach highest price is only $5000 and if we all buy more ethereum possible become 10k dollars. If we want to see that price for the ethereum we need to support ethereum to reach $15,000.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
To be candid 15000 is too high but eth will surely keep rising
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
What you guys think ?
Of course not! Maximum what price I expect it to be somewhere $ 4,500- $ 5000 closer to the end of the year and then there will be a very strong correction!
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
And how much will there be a commission for transactions? Such a price is not profitable for the network, ethereum should cost no more than 2000 dollars.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Yeah, it seems like the prediction that was published when the topic was created does not come true. ETH is terribly fast falling and the cost of $ 1000 by the end of the year would have been a gift for me. I think the $ 15000 course we will not see at all or will not see soon. I think the price will start to grow only in the fall.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I would be very happy if the Ethereum would be worth so much money. but now I think that it is almost impossible alignment
It is obvious that such a price level is unrealistic. But I would not be sorry if ETH had reached that level. In this case, I would approach my goal (to become a millionaire)  Cheesy
At the moment, such growth (x20) should be expected from smaller coins.
Activity: 132
What you guys think ?
That's very impossible to happen this year. Ethereum although popular to ICO but i think it is not enough to pump eth price to that level. But still i believe in Eth and i am holding some of it.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I dont think so.15000$ is very high price for eth maybe .I dont know cause this market is very hard to predict and no one can predict it properly.But still i think that eth will go 2000 not more than that.cause for the market crash eth is very down these days reaching 15000 from here almost imposible.And now a days anyone make a ico and most of them failed or scam .so its hard for eth cause in my opinion ico effect in eth the most.And the market also.lets see what happend
Activity: 1344
Everything can be. I really want to believe that it will cost $ 15000 because its value will pull along and the rest of the coins
Activity: 163
Now everywhere is in blood I think this year is not possible to reach this price, I think maximum price that can reach Ethereum is 1.5k dollar till end of the year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
At the current state of affairs, unthinkable, seems unlikely.I think at best, will be 1500-2000 usd.
Activity: 80
To my own point of view things  ,it can happen that etherum might reach such huge amount. 15k but i don't think that is possible this year. Because the coin just keep going down and up.
Pages:
Jump to: