Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 75. (Read 9197 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 1
I don't think that ETH will exceeds a 1000$ this year because it is hard to predict the market from it state as of now. Basically because not only ETH has experience a hard time but all of the coins in the market suffers from great loss. It is simply because there is still outside factor that may tilt the current condition of the market. There must something that needs to be done in order to liven the market again.
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
I think it could happen would be more than because ethereum is a coin that has many advantages over other coin.
when the other coin starts to fall in the market .ethereum survives.
coin ethereum always keep the market stability.

send regards for success
Activity: 34
it is too high, it expected it will have 3000 $ in year this  Cool
Activity: 51
This year I only expect it to reach $ 2000
Activity: 80
It may very well be true.. increase would come as a result of growing adoption of ETH as well as the use of smart contracts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
Then that would be a good news to the investors or people who are holding in ether. I think this speculation would also happen since many are in favor on it here in the forum. As I read all the comments of the people on the threads they are in favor with ether to grow more rather than bitcoin or other crypto. They are specifying that ethereum has great possibility to be the next to bitcoin in the near future. And ether now has landed in 2nd rank in the crypto market in terms of its market cap volume.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I think it's still hard to reach $ 15,000. Probably could reach thousands of dollars but not tens of thousands of dollars. it is still difficult to reach such a large price. It must have taken a long time, and not the end of the year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I really appreciate your optimistic,  it's a good thing as a basic mentality of trader or investor,  and it's also a good thing for you to start your move in cryptocurrencies trading,  but you have to remember that your optimistic in  ethereum will also become a boomerang for you if you don't manage your activities in a good pattern,  many people has predicted that ethereum will rise up,  but it's only an assumption,  there is also a possibility that ethereum will going down,  although I also hope that the ethereum will rise up,  there are many things that will influence this coin to rise up or going down,  be wise to make a move with your ethereum
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
Suppose, 15000 usd is super optimistic for Etherium in 2018.
I believe in 1500-2500 right now.
Of course Etherium is a biggest crypto platform right now, but 2018 is breakthrough year for EOS, Icon, maybe for Neo and Cardano. So 15000 is real targer price for Etherium, but in 2020-2022 in my opinion.
I don't think such eth price goes into reality, even investors never thinks that would happen in this year or even 5 years from now. We are all optimistic when it comes into prices as we are engaging into crypto but we should also think that not all the times we have a healthy market, sometimes we fall and rise again.
Activity: 11
To my own point of view things, if the price of etherum keep going up as it is rising now. I'm pretty sure that the price of etherum will even passed the 15000 dollars
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
I do not expect eth as high as it's worth because we will be hard to get it and the price is so unstable so better price like now but stable
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
its impossible. for me, maybe $4000 its maximum price that can ethereum reach for this year. and maybe it will be happen at the end of the year.
its a huge value, and im sure the other altcoin cant reach that.

I think nothing is impossible if in the business economy, because in business apply the legal theory of demand and supply, I think it is also possible to ethereum reach $ 15000 price, I hope ethereum price so, because I have ethereum.

yes, nothing impossible, but if he said in some next year, maybe it will be happen
Activity: 126
I think all this is a dream, there is no initiative that he would grow up to such figures, this just will not be allowed, if it will be so cost there will be a very large imbalance in the markets
Activity: 154
I think nothing is impossible if in the business economy, because in business apply the legal theory of demand and supply, I think it is also possible to ethereum reach $ 15000 price, I hope ethereum price so, because I have ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I don't think Ethereum can reach $15000 this year but in the future it is possible. I believe in Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 210
Anything is possible, Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. according to me Ethereum will more than reach $ 5k in this year. The price of Ethereum and Altcoins are fluctuating thats why very difficult to predict now.who knows cryptocurrency is unpredictable.

Activity: 364
Merit: 13
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?

In my opinion ethereum will reach that price this year, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can manipulate market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I think the price of Ethereum is very hard to be $ 15,000 this year. I can not say that's impossible. But also I can not believe this thing.
Activity: 107
According to the website Investing Haven, the price of an Ether should reach $1000, if not by 2018 then at least by 2020. That was a very conservative Ethereum price prediction for 2018 in my opinion, considering their currency’s fluctuation.
Activity: 91
A study suggests that Ethereum will lead the charge with a 212 percent increase, followed by the gold-standard of cryptocurrency. And it will still only have the third largest price tag per token, with each ETH expected to cost $2,550.
Pages:
Jump to: