Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year. - page 82. (Read 9197 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 5
you will die with your own behavior
I think Ethereum will be worth $15000 or more in this year.
What you guys think ?
it seems impossible. that is a very large amount, while the current ETH price is $ 761. in my opinion the peak value of ETH in this year is $ 1700 / $ 1800.
Yes. I also think that the peak will be around 1500$. It's too hard for a crypto currency to overcome such a value difference. Bitcoin came to this position as it is now after a long long period of time.
sooner or later it will be achieved at that price, because I am sure that at the end of the year there is always over pump, resulting in bitcoin and ethereum prices can effect other coins to rise in price
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
How did you end to the conclusion that ethereum will reach 15k$ this year? It's very unlikely to me. I think we can be very happy if it hit 2000/2500$. Anyway it's really difficult to predict it. So many things can happen by the end of the year
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
 Imho  that the stable growth of the etherium is assured. The question of time is when he will reach this mark.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I think ethereum can reach up to $ 15,000 by the end of this year. Now ethereum price is running around $ 750 ethereum will leap forward in the coming days.
Activity: 252
This is nonsense! In such a short time it is unrealistic. We still need to assess the share of the Ethereum market. On coinmarketcap it is possible to track it and calculate approximately.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Simply we can say yes this is possible. but if we think  logically, I dont thinks so. most probably will reach in to 4000$ or 5000$. most of inverters predict that BTC also reach to 500k. how ever I believe btc will reach 30k -40k end of this year.
Activity: 122
Why should the price for eth grow to $ 15,000?  The price for eth, although growing steadily, but it seems to me that it will be 10 times less than $ 15,000.
Activity: 128
This is highly impossible! Actually i don't see ethereum reaching $15000 this year with the present market cap, the maximum it can reach probably by Q4 2018 is $2000, and I thin that will be the peak value for the year, probably in the coming years it might boom up to $15000.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 2073
It's unlikely. Of course ETH has a very decent blockchain. But so sharply rise for the year is too much. Moreover, the market is now unstable. So $ 15,000 is still fantastic.
Activity: 147
What you guys think ?
It's impossible.  There is no reason for such a strong growth.  I think by the end of the year the price will be no more than 1500 - 2000 $.
Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
What you guys think ?
it seems impossible. that is a very large amount, while the current ETH price is $ 761. in my opinion the peak value of ETH in this year is $ 1700 / $ 1800.
Yes. I also think that the peak will be around 1500$. It's too hard for a crypto currency to overcome such a value difference. Bitcoin came to this position as it is now after a long long period of time.
Activity: 84
What you guys think ?
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
$ 15000 is a huge price. I do not think Ethereum will achieve this number by the end of this year. Currently Ethereum is recovering, prices have risen, but it is still quite low compared to the peak it reached last year. Now that Ethereum prices fluctuate around $ 730, I think the highest price that Ethereum can achieve this year is $ 2,000. Now is a good time to invest in Ethereum if we want to make a profit in the future. In addition we can buy other altcoin like Monero, NEO, Cardano.
Activity: 26
I hope it will get to 2K before the end of 2018. 15 thousand, are you kidding? What your conclusion is based on? This is an unreal price. the cost of Ethereum will not be 15 thousand Smiley
Activity: 118
What!, Ethereum hitting $15,000 this year ? What is the current price of Ethereum in the market now? Have we forgotten that all digital currencies work with chains ? What will be the price of Bitcoin if Ethereum will be $15,000 this year? Let be realistic to each other, Ethereum can't hit $15,000 when is $800 now. What i will like to predict is Ethereum to hit $5,000 this year.
Activity: 224
I think the price of ethereum is going to be $ 15,000 this year. There is a constant change in the crypto currency market. it may exceed these prices in a few years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
What you guys think ?

Dont be so optimistic this is too much for ETH in this year however by my point of view it will lie between $2500-$4k at the end of 2018.Vitalik is working hard to provide every possible innovations to ETH but to gain this high price it will take some time but its possible.If we analyze ETH technically then some thing can be clear but currently its not possible.
Activity: 378
I also believe that the Ethereum will show strong growth this year. The coin is very stable. The Ethereum platform expands the set of functions.
I'm sure all the innovations in Ether will lead it to a price of $ 15,000.
Activity: 238
The ethereum is over price than bitcoin the $15,000 is very hugh money and also the ethereum not raise up thats so big so i think it is possible now the value of 1 etheruem is very small.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
The founder of Reddit, Alexis Ohanian, said he foresaw the price of Ethereum to split $ 15,000 in 2018, turning his market into a trilion value of dollars and allowing it to overcome bitcoin as the world's largest crypto bucket.
Ohanian, who is now working full-time at Initialized Capital - a teroka capital firm he raised in 2012 - made Ethereum price forecasts reach the price during an interview with Fortune, explaining that he believes the project has a longer-term potential than the crypto others available.
"I still hold a little bit of Bitcoin, and I will continue to be a valuable store of value. I am most optimistic about Ethereum just because people do use it, "he said, predicting then that" At the end of the year, Bitcoin will be $ 20,000. And Ethereum will total $ 15,000. "
In this forecast, Ethereum will achieve $ 1.5 trillion - up from $ 67 billion - in just seven months, when bitcoin will recover to the highest point of all time reached in December, bringing its market to about $ 340 billion.
Pages:
Jump to: