Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 21. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 105
February 24, 2019, 07:22:15 AM
Of course Etherium will not die, this is a coin that has an important role in the crypto currency market, but all depends on the value of Bitcoin itself, because as we all know that Bitcoin is the controller of the price of all altcoins. So we all hope if the market price of Bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 24, 2019, 05:11:30 AM
For now what traders are looking forward to see is the bull market and I am very sure of myself there is an improvement in the crypto market. The market is forcing to let the bull run . Both BTC and ETH prices are increasing gradually, so let us wait to see better future
There's another huge increase today, ETH has increase 10% and in 1 day that is very good.
I believe this is a bull run already, we are due for this one this year and we see now what we are waiting, no signs of price backing down, it's surely
a bull run that we are seeing now, and this is very positive for us after all the dump last year.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
February 23, 2019, 06:18:38 PM
For now what traders are looking forward to see is the bull market and I am very sure of myself there is an improvement in the crypto market. The market is forcing to let the bull run . Both BTC and ETH prices are increasing gradually, so let us wait to see better future
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
February 23, 2019, 12:50:35 PM
I am of course still sure that eth will certainly increase again, whether it's when it happened. but I am still convinced of all that. because the market is moving so most likely the market will increase
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
February 23, 2019, 07:32:08 AM
Ethereum is truly strong in its growth, what we experienced in the bearish market is completely unpredictable and we experienced a very drastic fall in value of ethereum. Upon the same the entire market faced a fall, now it's time for recovery.
A recovery this year is needed, the price will slowly rise but it's going to be constant and that is what everyone wants to see.
It's not a easy journey but as people still believe in crypto, the market sentiment will change into a bullish one.

This growth needs to continue to provide with an good bullish trend. By the end of the first quarter of the year it need to reach at least $500.

$500, wow that's great, slowly but surely we will reach that, if we slowly fall we can slowly rise, we need to see more buyers than sellers in that case.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
February 23, 2019, 07:13:00 AM
First we have to understand that crypto trading is not for a panic seller,  and i always advice people that if anyone want to invest In this major coin like bitcoin and ethereum the capital should not be money that will be urgently needed. So we all have that mindset that etherileum will rise even before the end of 2019.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2019, 04:44:01 AM
Ethereum is truly strong in its growth, what we experienced in the bearish market is completely unpredictable and we experienced a very drastic fall in value of ethereum. Upon the same the entire market faced a fall, now it's time for recovery. This growth needs to continue to provide with an good bullish trend. By the end of the first quarter of the year it need to reach at least $500.

I will not be surprised very much if in several months Ethereum will go to the Moon. This is the best altcoin, and one day it can replace Bitcoin on the top. Therefore, I hold ETH and do not sell them.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 23, 2019, 04:08:38 AM
Ethereum is truly strong in its growth, what we experienced in the bearish market is completely unpredictable and we experienced a very drastic fall in value of ethereum. Upon the same the entire market faced a fall, now it's time for recovery. This growth needs to continue to provide with an good bullish trend. By the end of the first quarter of the year it need to reach at least $500.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
February 23, 2019, 03:16:47 AM
Return to the price of 200 so far doesn't promise us anything. Consolidation at 200 lived for two months. This is a strong level. To be sure of the beginning of an uptrend, it is desirable that the price consolidates above 200.

Exactly. Reaching $200 per coin tells us nothing, as ETH was valued at over $1,000 per coin within 2017. Of course, the market has been reacting positively within recent days, but the uptrend has been somewhat slow. Since slow, and steady wins the race, I believe that Ethereum will rise again in the not-so-distant future. It has all the potential to become a massive blockchain for the world, just like Bitcoin. The quality of development and innovation within the Ethereum is outstanding. Which means, that it'll be here to stay for quite a long time.

Nonetheless, Ethereum is still cheap at today's prices. If you manage to get in before everything starts to rise like skyrocket, you'll be able to make some decent profit in the uprising of the Ethereum blockchain. Just my thoughts Grin
If we compare what we have with what happened in 2017, then we can be dissatisfied with any indicators that are far from those that were in 2017, but this is the wrong approach, $200 for Ethereum will be an excellent initial result after the crazy 2018
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 22, 2019, 08:36:23 PM
Return to the price of 200 so far doesn't promise us anything. Consolidation at 200 lived for two months. This is a strong level. To be sure of the beginning of an uptrend, it is desirable that the price consolidates above 200.

Exactly. Reaching $200 per coin tells us nothing, as ETH was valued at over $1,000 per coin within 2017. Of course, the market has been reacting positively within recent days, but the uptrend has been somewhat slow. Since slow, and steady wins the race, I believe that Ethereum will rise again in the not-so-distant future. It has all the potential to become a massive blockchain for the world, just like Bitcoin. The quality of development and innovation within the Ethereum is outstanding. Which means, that it'll be here to stay for quite a long time.

Nonetheless, Ethereum is still cheap at today's prices. If you manage to get in before everything starts to rise like skyrocket, you'll be able to make some decent profit in the uprising of the Ethereum blockchain. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
February 22, 2019, 07:15:11 PM
although yesterday's situation in the market's price of eth declined, but the current situation is certainly different, now it should return, although not much, but we believe that it will slowly increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 22, 2019, 04:14:37 PM
This coin is very interesting and promising. I am fully confident that someday we will again see very high prices for this coin.
Activity: 644
February 22, 2019, 04:00:54 PM
Many people say that the air now has a lot of competitors. But it seems to me that this project remains the most popular among alternative coins.
In any case, ethereum has great prospects, and after updating and scaling the block chain, these possibilities will increase several times. As of today, we are seeing an increase in the capitalization of ethereum, which indicates an increased interest in this platform.
Activity: 350
February 21, 2019, 03:33:37 PM
Many people say that the air now has a lot of competitors. But it seems to me that this project remains the most popular among alternative coins.
Activity: 490
February 21, 2019, 01:35:56 PM
You are right to say, but it is important that such a price in General was in the near future, it is necessary for investors to see that the bear is leaving and the bull is already on the threshold, it's time to pour in large amounts of money
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
February 21, 2019, 12:51:31 PM
Activity: 827
February 21, 2019, 05:39:30 AM
ethereum will still grow again and this will definitely happen not speculation or anything. because now ethereum is at the point where it returns to position 2 top crypto after bticoin. this could be a sign for high ethereum prices.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
February 21, 2019, 04:46:54 AM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

I like the stability of this situation, that the short-term decline has again been replaced by a rise, do we really overcome the barrier of $ 200 before spring.
I think we will be able to see that soon, we just need a consistent rise with strong support from traders or investors, resistance will be broken
and we will definitely reach $200. I don't think that amount is hard to achieve considering we have big news lately, if BTC can break $4K, it's possible eth will also smash the big sell wall and reach $200.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 20, 2019, 11:48:44 PM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

I like the stability of this situation, that the short-term decline has again been replaced by a rise, do we really overcome the barrier of $ 200 before spring.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
February 20, 2019, 10:31:54 PM
I am fully confident that this coin has a great future. And at the moment this coin looks very promising. The price goes up.
Ethereum smartcontract is successfully developed in many projects so most of the altcoins also going to boom. Now we will catch the gem in crypto because market is recover continuosly. Few of the peoples are still said Ethereum is the permanent hero in crypto market but Bitcoin is the major adoption in market. I hope it will reach 200 USD in this month.
Pages:
Jump to: