Pages:
Author

Topic: ethereum will rise again. - page 54. (Read 29274 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
Don't lose heart mate. Most of the altcoin are depending on ethereum. So ethereum will be rising very soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
December 17, 2018, 02:16:27 AM
This is definitely looking forward to ethereum going up again, although it's hard to predict but I'm sure slowly - the ethereum field will rise again but certainly not as fast as we want because everything needs process
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
December 17, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
Ethereum has a potential for steady growth, so I think there must be a new massive pump, just let's wait for update in January!
I think so. As a much potential currency, ethereum has a bright future and price will hit a big amount. In this time, we can buy more ethereum because price is negotiable now. The combination of patience and holding can be good decision here.
Activity: 1078
December 15, 2018, 04:49:31 AM
Ethereum price is falling this year because of the global correction on the cryptocurrency market, so I believe it will recover when the bullish market is started.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:41:37 AM
I think the possibility of falling prices in Ethereum far exceeds the possibility of rising. First, because ERC-20 has too many scams, investors are gradually leaving the ICO market, and secondly because Ethereum has too many competitors, and they are cheaper.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
December 15, 2018, 04:33:25 AM
Without exception, I think that the price will rise again. Etherium proved to be a very powerful coin, which deservedly held 2nd place in terms of capitalization. Soon we will see an update from the vital of buterin and then perhaps etherium will begin to grow.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 15, 2018, 04:15:19 AM
The fact that so many companies did ICO's provided start-up capital to develop the ETH platform further.
I think that's being underestimated.
Activity: 162
^_^10 years BCT^_^
December 14, 2018, 07:35:32 PM
Ethereum is the best tool for ICO. Or one of the best. This is his the main problem.
Creating your own cryptocurrency has become too easy. It created too many scam projects.
ETH has a good development plan for the next year. And, of course ETH has all chances to rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
December 14, 2018, 05:06:32 PM
Etherum is having a very bad situation now. Nearly 50 percent reduction only occurs in a few weeks. Of course this is a very difficult thing for anyone who suffers from Etherum. This is a direct loss, but when we can think more openly, we must know that the price of Etherum is very likely to increase. The quality of Etherum has been recognized by everyone and therefore Etherum has gained a very good level of public trust.
So it's not impossible that the price of Etherum will increase again.

Yes you are very right and spot on about etherum. ofcourse it will rise again because apart of general acceptability and real world usages, etherum platform is the best to reckon with and the cleansing is normal for a healthy future price.

Once the dead projects are dead on exchanges and deleted away. Everything can be a new and there can be the increase again.
Yes crypto currency and etherum indigvidually will rise again
Activity: 153
December 14, 2018, 05:00:24 PM
Ethereum is taking its time.Definitly it's going to raise again.There is no doubt about that.Lot of people i know are hoping and believing on ethereum return.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
December 14, 2018, 04:59:09 PM
I think that Ethereum will fall after Bitcoin. I don't expect Ethereum growth yet. The growth of Ethereum will begin only when the market goes up, or after the Ethereum update, if the market does not grow until then.
Activity: 294
December 14, 2018, 04:44:26 PM
I think that someday this will happen. But we cannot know for sure when the cryptocurrency market will start to recover. It's hard to believe in crypto right now.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
December 14, 2018, 03:55:24 PM
No doubt, ethereum will bounce back. It has lots of potentials, Even Ethereum dev team has finally announced that ethereum is expected to experience their Constantinople hard fork in January 2019, wherein the block times would start to increase, this update will bring about a rise in price soon.

I hope this will save ETH from further fall. We will wait for the stabilization of the market. Maybe ETH will give us a good plus in 2019. Great news.
Activity: 837
December 14, 2018, 03:54:23 PM
Yea that's true, ETH will rise again, this time stronger abd better. ETH is one of the best coins worth holding, so believe with the team working to make ETH more scalable, it will regain its position in CMC.
Activity: 267
December 14, 2018, 03:51:18 PM
No doubt, ethereum will bounce back. It has lots of potentials, Even Ethereum dev team has finally announced that ethereum is expected to experience their Constantinople hard fork in January 2019, wherein the block times would start to increase, this update will bring about a rise in price soon.
Activity: 434
December 14, 2018, 03:33:22 PM
Ethereum has a potential for steady growth, so I think there must be a new massive pump, just let's wait for update in January!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
December 14, 2018, 03:21:29 PM
ethereum will rise agzin and there is no doubt about it as jt is one of the most strongest cryptocurrency in the world right now
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2018, 03:18:56 PM
I'd better not jump to conclusions. The market is still unstable, and if Ethereum is rising now, it does not mean that tomorrow, it will not start falling again. The bulls must come and stay here for at least several months before ETH can recover.
Activity: 199
December 14, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
it is true that ETH has experienced a very drastic decline in prices and even the decline has exceeded 50 percent, and even now ETH is still experiencing a price decline, no one knows whether ETH will recover or not due to market conditions that are difficult to predict. and indeed there is still a possibility that ETH will experience recovery, but there is no guarantee that ETH will experience recovery.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
December 14, 2018, 02:16:29 AM
of course, ethereum is the second altcoin that has the largest market capitalization among the other coins, its user confidence cannot be doubted even though prices are falling but the fact is that most people remain interested and invest in this altcoin ... I think the opportunity is ethereum wide open and I believe ethereum there is great hope to rise from current prices.
Pages:
Jump to: