Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum's future road - page 2. (Read 467 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 03:07:46 AM
It is really good to see good news about the ethereum. I think it has a great potential to reach great successes and great prices and I hope that it can be a real competitor of the bitcoin in a near future.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 03:03:27 AM
hey Buddies

I think , Eth will be grow and get a good position in markets...

We don't need to invest in ETH
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 03:01:52 AM
I believe that ethereum can be a better solution for I.O and A.I sectors in the coming years. Since we will live in a global era, there will be a need for universal currencies and also platforms for optimal contracts to be professionally handled.
Activity: 238
February 09, 2018, 03:01:02 AM
Developers conduct the right policy, those who regularly refine and improve their product, as a result, and will be in the black.
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
February 09, 2018, 02:56:42 AM
I think the future of ETH will be a very good altcoin in terms of their development and support.
Activity: 26
February 09, 2018, 02:56:31 AM
Ethereum is a strong crypto, almost all ico are done on it and its growth is backed up by the demand. So as there are plenty of icos going on, demand will keep increasing.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 09, 2018, 02:51:52 AM
Ethereum developers are shifting their strategic focus. Ethereum continued to improve the security of blockchain application networks by implementing two hard and two unexpected bifurcations; Ethereum founder Vitalik Bruin began planning a new milestone. The ensuing strategic adjustment will help to "abstract" or reduce most of the complexity of Ethereum's rules to virtual machines, reducing the overall complexity of the system. This helps to achieve long-term planning features and the integration of the network.

this is what I love from ethereum technology, besides that eth always try new innovation which make comfortable its user. this is why I keep hold and store a lot of eth, because I believe 2-4 years ahead eth has a very high selling value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 02:38:30 AM
Ethereum is the 2nd to Bitcoin. They are like partners now, Ethereum is rising and it has great potential to rise just like Bitcoin did. It's one of the best on investing for a long term investments for your money to rise for you to hold on a few months or even years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 09, 2018, 01:59:02 AM
Well, even if ethereum rice keeps decreasing I still believe that ethereum will succeed and will be like a partner to bitcoin. Those 2 cryptos are very strong now.
Since the year 2018 have come, bitcoin is until now on its downfall of price which is also ethereum has decreased it's price too. This two kind of cryptocurrency are the strong kind of cryptocurrency that exist. However, what I see in Ethereum today I guess it will go through a tough road before it can tie up in the competitive price of bitcoin.
Activity: 262
February 09, 2018, 01:57:30 AM
Ethereum developers are shifting their strategic focus. Ethereum continued to improve the security of blockchain application networks by implementing two hard and two unexpected bifurcations; Ethereum founder Vitalik Bruin began planning a new milestone. The ensuing strategic adjustment will help to "abstract" or reduce most of the complexity of Ethereum's rules to virtual machines, reducing the overall complexity of the system. This helps to achieve long-term planning features and the integration of the network.
And what you wanted to compete with bitcoin and become higher and better of course you need to develop. And do not just develop and innovate to attract more demand. Now it remains to wait for such a plan to work.
Activity: 252
February 09, 2018, 01:54:34 AM
So ETH will go beyond BTC?
Wow, that sounds interesting. I hope that when the ETH technology improves, it will avoid the problem of block congestion, so ETH will really become No1. Grin
Activity: 196
February 09, 2018, 01:52:33 AM
Step up for ethereum if they will finish what they proposed to make it better. Improving is like beating the air but worthy when in practical situation. Expectations versus reality. Personally, I think ethereum will got it. Better change for better improvement to make it stronger and bigger.
EMV
Activity: 183
February 09, 2018, 01:42:23 AM
The uniqueness and functionality of Efirium — certainly a factor, will also play into the hands further of cryptocurrency. To air, of course, not grow to bitcoin yet, but in respect of functionality of network of competitors at Vitalik Buterin's network — no. "There is a set of projects which try to repeat the idea of Efirium, but so far nothing similar exists" — Lonshakov says.
He noted that in 2018 air will be got in the new way — Proof-of-Stake. It means that the traditional procedure of a mining will consign to the past.
Activity: 66
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 11:53:49 PM
I think ETH has great potential. If ETH can make up for bitcoin's flaw, it is likely to replace bitcoin, but ETH is based on bitcoin's improvement. Bitcoin's influence is still huge,and I think ETH will not go beyond bitcoin in a short time.
And what is that flaw you talk of? BITCOIN and ETH both have very different purposes in cryptocurrency
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 06, 2018, 12:56:05 PM
I think ETH has great potential. If ETH can make up for bitcoin's flaw, it is likely to replace bitcoin, but ETH is based on bitcoin's improvement. Bitcoin's influence is still huge,and I think ETH will not go beyond bitcoin in a short time.

Although Vitalik Buterin has been making certain hype around Ethereum, the platform and crypto are really cool. Although some new projects that remind it (like Cardano, NEO, Stellar, EOS) appeared, Ethereum is leading here. Buterin said that they are thinking about changing the emission of ETH to increase the value of tokens. Thus the coin will be growing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 06, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
Well, even if ethereum rice keeps decreasing I still believe that ethereum will succeed and will be like a partner to bitcoin. Those 2 cryptos are very strong now.
Activity: 322
February 06, 2018, 06:00:03 AM
Ethereum is aiming to compete with bitcoin for the king of cryptocurrencies in the year 2018. Ethereum did this, I think I should increase the holdings of Ethereum, may catch this free ride.
It’s not a free ride though, it’s more of a low risk ride which may or may not pay off in the end
Activity: 196
February 06, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
Betting on ETH this year, among a few other things.   Knock on wood.
ETH’s been having a great run this year and I guess ICOs have been playing a huge role in this thing
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 04, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
I won't comment anything about speculation part but I definitely believe that ethereum could prove a better solution for the I.O.T and A.I sectors in the coming years. Since we will be living in a global era, there will be a need for universal currency as well as a platform for optimised contracts in order to deal with the professional manner. Ethereum has a good scope in this regard in terms of development and sustainable growth considering the possibilities of future requirements.
Activity: 32
February 04, 2018, 11:01:38 AM

Good news to all Ethereum holders out there that this cryptocurrency has been a good start of 2018, I can say that the founder really works hard each day to make sure this digital crypto will be a solid foundation like btc, it's more convenient and easy to deal with, it will actually helps to grow economically faster and be manageable to other holders to trade, to earn, to sell, to buy. I can smell good year for this trend for eth. Let's support this!
Pages:
Jump to: