Pages:
Author

Topic: Ethereum’s Shanghai upgrade is set for March 2023! Is this HODL or DUMP? - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 9
Regarding the withdrawal of the staked ETH, it is not a problem. The amount of ETH staked is consistently rising. And if it rose when the withdrawal feature wasn't there yet, it will rise more because the feature is already there. Stakers won't worry anymore as to when they could unstake their ETH. So this Shanghai upgrade will boost more confidence and attract even more stakers.

Good point on this one. I was looking for a more positive outcome of this upgrade in the net and most of the news I see pointed out how this hardfork can cause dump. Thanks for enlightening me  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 284
Ethereum's upcoming upgrade, Shanghai, is said to happen on March 2023.

This hardfork will enable ETH staker and validator to withdraw from Beacon Chain which said to be approximately 16 million coins or over $25 billion.

I wonder how this will affect Ethereum ecosystem and the "universe" of cryptocurrency.

If those staker, who for many years waited to withdraw their rewards,  will eventually decided to "dump" this will cause a huge effect to the market though we also know that they have many faithful and loyal supporter who thinks and believe the greatness and usefulness of this project.

Ethereum is still the 2nd most dominating cryptocurrency after bitcoin and I'm hoping Buterin have a great plan to convince those holder to keep their rewards and not to dump it.

-    For ETH holders I just think, this is a good thing for them, in short, it can be a positive view as a holder. You are the one who said that ETH is always second to bitcoin, so those who believe in ETH also have nothing to worry about.

Also, every day of our lives the number of ETH holders is also increasing and increasing, don't you know that mate?
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
The effect of this will be positive. In the first place this is an upgrade. With Shanghai upgrade, certain problems will be solved like delays. And this is in preparation for the Surge upgrade which will improve Ethereum's scalability. So this upgrade should not be perceived as a disadvantage.

Regarding the withdrawal of the staked ETH, it is not a problem. The amount of ETH staked is consistently rising. And if it rose when the withdrawal feature wasn't there yet, it will rise more because the feature is already there. Stakers won't worry anymore as to when they could unstake their ETH. So this Shanghai upgrade will boost more confidence and attract even more stakers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
Ethereum's upcoming upgrade, Shanghai, is said to happen on March 2023.

This hardfork will enable ETH staker and validator to withdraw from Beacon Chain which said to be approximately 16 million coins or over $25 billion.

I wonder how this will affect Ethereum ecosystem and the "universe" of cryptocurrency.

If those staker, who for many years waited to withdraw their rewards,  will eventually decided to "dump" this will cause a huge effect to the market though we also know that they have many faithful and loyal supporter who thinks and believe the greatness and usefulness of this project.

Ethereum is still the 2nd most dominating cryptocurrency after bitcoin and I'm hoping Buterin have a great plan to convince those holder to keep their rewards and not to dump it.
Pages:
Jump to: