Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherium to reach bitcoin - page 2. (Read 820 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 11, 2018, 01:56:11 AM
Ethereum can easily beat Bitcoin's value when Bitcoin dropped hard and low at the same time Ethereum will skyrocket up to $10,000 I suppose, if that will happen this year Bitcoin will seat as the second most valued Cryptocurrency next to Ethereum otherwise probably will beat Bitcoin in the next few years time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
January 11, 2018, 01:43:43 AM
ethereum is a nice coin and certainly has great potential for investors. bitcoin themselves seem to be defeated by the ethereum on the future later.
Activity: 238
FrontEnd developer
January 11, 2018, 01:43:05 AM
If the conversation about capitalization then of course I think in the next 2 years BTC will not be in the first place. The air has great applicability for businesses than BITCOIN. Therefore, its capitalization will grow very quickly. Expect a price on the airwaves somewhere from 5000 to 10000 thousand dollars for the token. Maybe in 2018 the capitalization of ethereum will go a trillion dollars
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:11:23 AM
Yeah maybe, but probably not this time. The price of bitcoin and ETH is far enough and no matter how ETH grows bitcoins price also grows, so I think that could not happen this period of time.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
January 11, 2018, 01:06:30 AM
It not imposible that ethereum will reach $10,000 but i think will not reached as what bitcoin price.but nothins is imposble in crypto world so lets waitband see what will happen after few years mybe.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
January 11, 2018, 12:38:06 AM
For $10000 its little bit hard. But i still very confidence that ethereum will reach $4000 mark by the end of june and at that time bitcoin will goes down also ripple . Ethereum is the real altcoin with real use case by ico and of course by good and legit ico. This year will be interesting year. We may not too much bullish but for ethereum it could probably goes 4x from today marketcap.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 10, 2018, 11:52:14 PM
Despite the blatant spelling errors of the OP, I have to agree that EtherEum is headed towards a good direction.

I love smart contracts and the technology behind Ethereum to the moon and bet part of my life savings on it. Everyday we are seeing more people using Ethereum and pretty soon once this reaches critical mass, ETH will explode and catch up to Bitcoin's value. Its a better working product here and now. Ethereum is going places.
Platforms of ethereum and smart contracts are the hallmarks of ethereum and we're just waiting for the time when it explodes as you say. the more ico using the eth platform the greater the potential increase in the price of the next ethereum
Ethereum serve as an leader to the entire altcoins. Along with that ico's getting developed on the ethereum smart contract platform serves to be the best and let's it's grow bigger in value. When considered about the growth, one could find majority of the ethereum based altcoins to be growing high in value than altcoins based on other platforms.
Activity: 74
January 10, 2018, 11:51:49 PM
eth can reach btc marketcap, not btc price per coin tho , im hodling lots of eth and etc , may next pump happen while im awake
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 11:29:37 PM
Despite the blatant spelling errors of the OP, I have to agree that EtherEum is headed towards a good direction.

I love smart contracts and the technology behind Ethereum to the moon and bet part of my life savings on it. Everyday we are seeing more people using Ethereum and pretty soon once this reaches critical mass, ETH will explode and catch up to Bitcoin's value. Its a better working product here and now. Ethereum is going places.
Platforms of ethereum and smart contracts are the hallmarks of ethereum and we're just waiting for the time when it explodes as you say. the more ico using the eth platform the greater the potential increase in the price of the next ethereum
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
January 10, 2018, 11:19:09 PM

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 10, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
Hey folks,

Do you guys think Etherium will go up to $10,000 or more?

I hope I can, because I am an ethereum user, but he has a competitor after bitcoin, to reach over $ 10,000 we have to keep promoting and many investors are using the altcoin
I think that ETH really does not have a single competitor but it has several of those.

to compete with the other, ethereum will stay with the project and don't stop to make new innovation for the user. besides that, ethereum has another competitor and not just bitcoin but litecoin, dash, monero, zec. but for now, I think ethereum is in the third after bitcoin cash. so maybe in the future, ethereum will be in the next position for the price after bitcoin cash. but for marketcap, ethereum now raise into the second position so it will bring a good result for ethereum itself.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
Hey folks,

I hope I can, because I am an ethereum user, but he has a competitor after bitcoin, to reach over $ 10,000 we have to keep promoting and many investors are using the altcoin
I think that ETH really does not have a single competitor but it has several of those.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
January 10, 2018, 06:57:05 PM
Hey folks,

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
January 10, 2018, 06:25:00 PM
Hey folks,

Nothing is impossible but it need many more than things $ 10.000 is very easy goal ethereum because it is one of the good currencies in market .
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
January 10, 2018, 05:57:39 PM
I don't think Ethereum will hit BTC price, but I think it will  likely challenge BTC for the first position this year, I expect some project to challenge BTC for the first position this year and Ethereum and Dash are two project I think can make that happen
Activity: 238
January 10, 2018, 05:53:38 PM
Hey folks,

I dont think so, but in these cryptomarkets the only thing one can be sure about is that nothing is for sure. Now $10,000 USD looks insane and is not imaginable, but to be honest it would not surprise me anymore if we would see something like this in the future.
Activity: 658
January 10, 2018, 03:28:53 PM
This is a bit utopian expectations. Ethereum rises very fast, there is a lot of potential in the future, but it takes so many years to catch the price of bitcoin.
Or the price of bitcoin must fall Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 03:08:58 PM
For etherium to hit 10k, that would require that almost 870 BILLION DOLLARS be invested. This would put it at a little over 4x what Bitcoins total market capitalization is. The total market cap would be north of 960 Billion dollars just in etherium. If that happens, Then that would certainly mean that the entire crypto space would have to be atleat 5 trillion based on etheriums current dominance...

Activity: 256
January 10, 2018, 12:49:43 PM
With the way this coin has been rising in value lately, I believe that number is a definite possibility! I believe it will continue to rise and could definitely go to $10K in the future. I plan on holding mine for the long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
January 10, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
the ethereum can see the levels of $ 10,000. its got this potential.but I do not know when these levels will come. I think ether next year will be at least $ 5,000.
Pages:
Jump to: