Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherpoly.io - New Ethereum decentralized game! Earn passive income - page 2. (Read 290 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Promising passive income is too good to be true. There are limitations in that set-up. Of course, passive income will only be true if their services are rolling. But, once this platform is not earning or it dies, you have no more income as investor. There are disclaimers or limitations with this so read it carefully if you are a potential investor.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

We are happy to announce the official launch of Etherpoly.io !

You can explore the world of Etherpoly directly at this address :

https://www.etherpoly.io/explore.html

Please make sure that you have Metamask activated on Mainnet to interact with the game !

The address of our contract on main net :
https://etherscan.io/address/0x3BF3d4E80b91d2731AbCb154c21Ad35Abb417Fd2

On your first usage, please click on the "Help" button on the menu. If you have time, please also read our Whitepaper to better understand the game mechanics.

Please let me know your feedbacks !  Smiley
Now that the ETH is maturing and becoming more than just a tool to collect money, it's great to see projects like this getting build on it.
IF (and that's a big IF in general and especially in crypto world) everything will go as planned I am sure this game will have a huge success.

Dear MirkoIta, thank you so much! It means a lot, coming from someone as influent in the community as you are!

I've been working on the project for a long time, and made sure everything is perfectly working before going public. We are on our last days of the public beta on Rinkeby, where the Smart Contract is going under security audits.

The 10th of July should see the release of the project. Then, we will work on improving the UX and add functionalities over the time, just as we add new Cities.

What's cool is that people that buy Cities, earn passive OLY ERC20 non mintable tokens every hour. So when we add new Cities, they can buy those with the OLY they have earned, which they can then sell for ETH. They can also improve their cities with OLY to increase their revenues output.

Everyone that wants to participate to the beta, or try to get security bounties are welcome ! just send me a pm.

Can you explain to me the difference between your advisors and freelancer endorsers? What do they bring to the project?

Hey Pegleku!

I'm not sure i get your question. I have been working on this project for the past year. I don't have any investor backing me, nor have I tried getting investors. So I don't have a marketing budget to pay advisors and press websites for publications.

Who are the freelancer endorsers you are refering to ?
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

Etherpoly is a new decentralized game that allows users to acquire, upgrade and freely trade virtual cities on the Blockchain, while earning passive revenues.

While Etherpoly cities are standard tokens that use the ERC-721 specifications, what’s unique about the game mechanics, is that it is coupled with its own Cryptocurrency for its economy.

The cryptocurrency, “OLY”, is an ERC-20 token that is not mintable (created by the owner), and that can only be earned through passive income that is generated by the cities that users own in the game, or through their sale.

This cryptocurrency is required in order to upgrade cities, or to acquire new cities.

Users have the ability to upgrade their cities, thus increasing the OLY revenues output, by a magnitude that depends on the type of upgrade that is deployed.

The game is set to launch on the 10th of July. For more information, please visit our website at www.Etherpoly.io, or download our whitepaper.

You can get the whitepaper here: https://www.etherpoly.io/whitepaper-en.pdf

If you need to get in touch for a story or an article, please contact me anytime at contact AT etherpoly.io.

Our smart contract is currently undergoing security audits, but we are still looking for BETA testers. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Now that the ETH is maturing and becoming more than just a tool to collect money, it's great to see projects like this getting build on it.
IF (and that's a big IF in general and especially in crypto world) everything will go as planned I am sure this game will have a huge success.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Can you explain to me the difference between your advisors and freelancer endorsers? What do they bring to the project?
Etherpoly is a new decentralized game that allows users to acquire, upgrade and freely trade virtual cities on the Blockchain, while earning passive revenues.

While Etherpoly cities are standard tokens that use the ERC-721 specifications, what’s unique about the game mechanics, is that it is coupled with its own Cryptocurrency for its economy.

The cryptocurrency, “OLY”, is an ERC-20 token that is not mintable (created by the owner), and that can only be earned through passive income that is generated by the cities that users own in the game, or through their sale.

This cryptocurrency is required in order to upgrade cities, or to acquire new cities.

Users have the ability to upgrade their cities, thus increasing the OLY revenues output, by a magnitude that depends on the type of upgrade that is deployed.

For more information, please visit our website at www.Etherpoly.io, or download our whitepaper.

You can get the whitepaper here: https://www.etherpoly.io/whitepaper-en.pdf

If you need to get in touch for a story or an article, please contact me anytime at contact AT etherpoly.io.

EDIT :

The game is now live !
Link to play : https://www.etherpoly.io/explore.html
Link to contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3BF3d4E80b91d2731AbCb154c21Ad35Abb417Fd2

Enjoy the game, and let us know your feedback !
Pages:
Jump to: