Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherscan Issues Lately? - page 2. (Read 208 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 04:12:36 PM
like any site , etherscan also use DDOS filter . many times their site shows issue while checking balance of ether or tokens .
so just wait for it to be in normal condition again .
or use ethplorer to check balance .
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 02, 2018, 03:43:04 PM
Anybody else having etherscan issues? Just now I got an error, similar to one that seemed like it didn't connect at all when I was looking up a wallet. My internet is fine, it was the etherscan website that gave a generic error. Refreshed and it connected to show the tokens. Also, a week or so ago it completely didn't even show tokens in wallets. That seemed to fix after several minutes. Do you just think these are errors from server load? Maybe the website is getting too popular Grin

Has not happened to me since January/February actually,,, and also the period where cryptokitties clogged the network up. I use etherscan almost daily along with MEW, and it always shows me the correct values, even with the tokens. This is normal anyway but you can always check it on other networks (use MEW and select a network or node to show your tokens).

No worries anyway, if tokens are gone you will see out transaction Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 02:44:29 PM
every day when I want to check my wallet account, but always do not respond. I do no know why, and I heard the issue about dns being plowed. and many victims have lost their assets because of the piracy. and until now the server is still down, hopefully a few weeks later the server back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
May 02, 2018, 02:04:48 PM
I can't login Sad I see CloudFare page with error by server side.

Update: After several times I am in, but is truly slow , quite impossible to use.
Yes I think is a problem of server load, I hope this is not a sort of attack of their servers.
The website is enough popular, and maybe also a target for some scammers (as already seen with Myethwallet)...
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
May 02, 2018, 01:36:24 PM
Anybody else having etherscan issues? Just now I got an error, similar to one that seemed like it didn't connect at all when I was looking up a wallet. My internet is fine, it was the etherscan website that gave a generic error. Refreshed and it connected to show the tokens. Also, a week or so ago it completely didn't even show tokens in wallets. That seemed to fix after several minutes. Do you just think these are errors from server load? Maybe the website is getting too popular Grin
Pages:
Jump to: