Pages:
Author

Topic: Etherum mining rig issues - page 2. (Read 274 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 04:35:01 AM
Gday.. yeah i watched alot of videos and read up before i modded it my self. Then i figured  i did it wrong so put it back to original and found  some roms and applied them amd what not
Activity: 697
Merit: 503
February 04, 2018, 04:11:30 AM
How did you mod the bios do you change the values yourself on each card or just find a .rom on the internet for the same model/memory?

I wouldn't be dual mining sia at the moment either since the introduction of the Bitmain A3 just mine Ethereum

Download SMOS or Hive OS and try that instead of windows - see what sort of hashrate you are getting I would be looking at 28-30 as the average for an RX 580.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 03:52:01 AM
Gday everyone first time post here and not sure if im in the right spot. But ive freshly built a small mining rig.. and im having a tonne of issues with it..

Specs are
MSI Z270 gaming mother board
8gb ram
I3-7700k 3.9ghz
6x msi gaming radeon rx580 8gb gpu
    4x hymix
    2x Samsung
Windows 10 pro

Running claymore dual miner eth&sia coin
Standard bios (no mod)  i was getting around 100mhs between all gpus...4  of them were around the 17-18mhs and  the other 2 were like the14- 15 mark. Every post ive searched everyone seems to get around 20+ out of the box.. any ideas why mine would be so much lower.

Any how i did multiple different bios mods on each hynix and Samsung and made not that much difference im now  between 115-120mhs

Ive also tweaked msi afterburner and trixx to multiple different setups and setups of other people and makes no difference at all.. and yes i restart the program..
Once it went to 130mhs for one sec and dissapeared..

I dont know what to do to bring it up higher does  anyone have any ideas  or experience with this.. most people i see running 6of these gpus are around the 180mhs mark and id like to be somewhere near that..

Thankyou

Pages:
Jump to: