Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH/ETC Madness: Good time to refill Alt bags? - page 2. (Read 1447 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
There's blood everywhere, sooooo much red, nearly every coin affected.
This looks like a good opportunity to buy alts, doesn't it? I'm not even sure how much of a role it plays, which coin you buy exactly.
yeah now that I look at the charts the m0ney flow pattern is fairly clear.

go where the volatility is;
personally I don't have spare stack of 5000BTC to make power bets, so i avoid tables that are setup for such a show.

it seems like most alts are getting dumped -20% to -35% it the hopes of hitting it big with the ETC.

yeah BUY!

my alt bag of choice is UN we just had a potato sized whale do a dump exit, very publicly too, wanted to go play on the ETchy skEtchy.

UNO is nearly a guaranteed 50-100% 6week return.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Holy Fuck.

As a uninvolved bystander, I am astonished (and mildly entertained) by one of the most epic battles in altcoin history being fought right now. There's blood everywhere, sooooo much red, nearly every coin affected.

This looks like a good opportunity to buy alts, doesn't it? I'm not even sure how much of a role it plays, which coin you buy exactly.

Too bad I was impatient and didn't pay much attention to ETH overall. Not because I'd wish I had bought some ETC yesterday (well…), but because of how strongly it influences other alts prices and how cheap I could buy my favourite flavour of altcoin right now…

Yesssss.

This shit has been purely science fiction since its inception. Black hats, white hats, wielding money at each other via computer code. All while summoning child programs from parent programs with hard and soft forks looming. Sheer fucking madness.

So now I'm along for the ride.

Honestly, ID pick one of these, the ETC or the ETH. It's gonna be a gamble man, but if you pick this binary right, I think you will most likely profit at the end of all this.

I'm team #ETC. I figure miner profit motivation will keep ETC around a little longer than we expect. And if they try to attack the chain, I can pretty much assure you some group is going to take offense and spring to defense.

The more people concern themselves, the more I will most likely profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Holy Fuck.

As a uninvolved bystander, I am astonished (and mildly entertained) by one of the most epic battles in altcoin history being fought right now. There's blood everywhere, sooooo much red, nearly every coin affected.

Too bad I was impatient and didn't pay much attention to ETH overall. Not because I'd wish I had bought some ETC yesterday (well…), but because of how strongly it influences other alts prices and how cheap I could buy my favourite flavour of altcoin right now…
Pages:
Jump to: