Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHICAL PROBLEM WITH BITMAIN - page 2. (Read 2291 times)

legendary
Activity: 918
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2015, 03:43:35 PM
I am an aerospace engineer.I know what they are technically capable of and not.It is not about money, it is just not ethical.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 1012
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
August 02, 2015, 03:39:35 PM
Bitmain can not decide improper use or manufacturer fault.She is the manufacturer.

You can not judge yourself and make decision.It is not ethical.That is what I say.

Well your wrong, that is how everything works.  You bring your broken phone, computer, insert gadget here, into where you bought it from, they decide if they replace it for you.

Its not fair you didn't listen and overclocked your units which broke them and voided your warranty, and now your complaining about it.  Besides, they can't tell anything from the blades about how you ran them so just send them back and they will get replaced.
legendary
August 02, 2015, 03:37:43 PM
I own and run a miner farm consisting of S5,S4 antminers and SP.

I have experienced serious problems with S5.5 of them are problematic.They have bad boards and controllers.I have contacted with Ms.Sherry who is customer representative of Bitmain.She is very friendly and caring.However, they want me to send broken parts (boards and controllers) with UPS, and they say THEY ARE GOING TO DECIDE WHETHER IT IS DUE TO IMPROPER USE OR NOT.

Is it ethical? The manufacturer will decide if it is due to improper use and if it is her fault she is going to replace it.This is really immoral.How can someone can judge and give decision for himself.This must change.Bitmain must select someone for each country or territory to decide.Bitmain must pay to these guys but they must be independent.

Have you had such an experience?What are your customer experience with them?

bitmaintech sends gear quickly.-----------------I ordered direct around 20 times a total of about 30 pieces of gear  everyone on time or early.

bitmaintechs' gear works at better then 90%---------------of 30 s-1's s-3's and s-5's 1 bad s-1

bitmaintech is only so so replacing bad gear.--------------- they  where very bad at  replacing the broken s-1 I had it replaced by minersource instead.

I won't count the 240 plus u-1's and u-2's as I purchased from resellers.  about 3 or 4 of around 240 usb sticks were duds.

I do not say they do not deliver on time what I say is we need a third party to decide if a part is not working because of improper use or faulty manufacture.
legendary
August 02, 2015, 03:34:36 PM
Bitmain can not decide improper use or manufacturer fault.She is the manufacturer.

You can not judge yourself and make decision.It is not ethical.That is what I say.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
August 02, 2015, 03:25:13 PM
I  sent all my broken Antminer S5 parts to Bitmaintech (Serbia).

Read more  Bitmain tech support and warranty
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
August 02, 2015, 03:04:14 PM

I have experienced serious problems with S5.5 of them are problematic.They have bad boards and controllers.I have contacted with Ms.Sherry who is customer representative of Bitmain.She is very friendly and caring.However, they want me to send broken parts (boards and controllers) with UPS, and they say THEY ARE GOING TO DECIDE WHETHER IT IS DUE TO IMPROPER USE OR NOT.

Is it ethical? The manufacturer will decide if it is due to improper use and if it is her fault she is going to replace it.This is really immoral.How can someone can judge and give decision for himself.This must change.Bitmain must select someone for each country or territory to decide.Bitmain must pay to these guys but they must be independent.

bitmaintech sends gear quickly.-----------------I ordered direct around 20 times a total of about 30 pieces of gear  everyone on time or early.

bitmaintechs' gear works at better then 90%---------------of 30 s-1's s-3's and s-5's 1 bad s-1

bitmaintech is only so so replacing bad gear.--------------- they  where very bad at  replacing the broken s-1 I had it replaced by minersource instead.

I won't count the 240 plus u-1's and u-2's as I purchased from resellers.  about 3 or 4 of around 240 usb sticks were duds.
legendary
August 02, 2015, 01:56:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: