Pages:
Author

Topic: ETHLend - Decentralized Lending on Ethereum Network (bounty) - page 3. (Read 13380 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 390
Interestsing .

EIDOO + LEND = PRECIOUS combination

win win combination
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                   ETHLend Airdrop! Instructions (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!    https://youtu.be/5RpDZN-fW7w
                                                                       https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/950708728382279681 
      In order to be eligible to for the LEND airdrop you need to download the Eidoo app before January 10th 12 p.m. GMT, date on which the snapshot will be taken.
     ETHLend Airdrop: info about the snapshot and Eidoo users eligibility!  https://blog.ethlend.io/ethlend-airdrop-info-about-the-snapshot-and-eidoo-users-eligibility-a02b77e1be3

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
great progress gents Smiley im hearing rumors ethlend will be listed on bittrex?

Where did u get that information? That would be great if it is listed on bittrex and the price might rise

The price will definitely skyrocket if added to Bittrex, but it's very hard to be added on it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

How do the installments work? Does that mean the first installment would be paid within 30 days with 2 more monthly installments to follow? are the 3 total installments over 30 days or 90 days?
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
great progress gents Smiley im hearing rumors ethlend will be listed on bittrex?

Where did u get that information? That would be great if it is listed on bittrex and the price might rise
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Is there any press release for annonced cooperation of ETHLend and Change marketplace ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
What time will the Dapps be launching?
Activity: 5
I saw that if you voted for ETHlend to get listed on binance, you get free eth bounty?

Cause you had to insert your eth address.

I am a believer of ETHlend and I sincerely like the project.

However why I am asking, is that was the information correct or I did insert my eth address to some scammer website and there is no bounty for voting ethlend to get listed on binance? You had to vote for it in the twitter and then fill in the box.

Any news on that?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
what happen if the ETH price goes up like now?
loan repayment based on borrowed currency, or based on currency price when borrowed?
Activity: 238
Great to see that LEND is now listed on major exchanges. This is the first step to growth. Im looking forward to see further development of the ETHLend platform, its a great project, with a great vision that will help many people all over the world. A real use case for the blockchain!
Activity: 47
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Telegram Community Manager
I think it's too late I just bought ETHLend tokens but I have no regrets. I can see great progress. Congratulations on Binance guys.
Activity: 196
Merit: 107
ETHLend, a 100% decentralized peer to peer lending platform, is a decentralized application (DAPP) developed upon the Ethereum Network.

As the global P2P lending market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 53.06% during the period 2016-2020, the need for a secure, blockchain based way of lending is growing steadily. Moreover, lending between participants from different parts of the world is now accessible

Great idea and I joined with this bounty thanks

Nice to hear from you )
Activity: 294
ETHLend, a 100% decentralized peer to peer lending platform, is a decentralized application (DAPP) developed upon the Ethereum Network.

As the global P2P lending market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 53.06% during the period 2016-2020, the need for a secure, blockchain based way of lending is growing steadily. Moreover, lending between participants from different parts of the world is now accessible

Great idea and I joined with this bounty thanks
good entry point.
looks like a nice dip here

Thank you! Join us in telegram https://t.me/ETHLend
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
good entry point.
looks like a nice dip here
HITBTC will place the LEND token on Friday at 16:00 GMT.

Guys, the web site is still not working!
When do you plan to have working ETHLend web site?

ethlend.io actually works. Could you try again visit the web site, please ?
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
HITBTC will place the LEND token on Friday at 16:00 GMT.

Guys, the web site is still not working!
When do you plan to have working ETHLend web site?
Pages:
Jump to: