Pages:
Author

Topic: [ETHS] Etherstate smart contract on Ethtrade platform - page 4. (Read 9039 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
When do you plan to enter the exchange crypto-currency?
Activity: 3
Hello im offering 50% rcb bonus from my downline if you want to invest and recieve bonus imidiately direct to your wallet you can contact me via email and telegram I also make webinar regarding on ethtrade check link below
Email➡️ [email protected]
Telegram➡️ https://t.me/Betxxxjohinvest
My youtube webinar➡️ https://youtu.be/eWZMQ114p80
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
Yes, if you invest. It is better to buy small amounts regularly and wait!
Activity: 35
Growth can be very fast. For a day from $ 600 to $ 900 . See the schedule of growth of ethereum in that year.
Activity: 20
Now everyone is waiting for.. Possible course ethereim will be even lower. But the growth will be. The main thing to wait for!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Yes, I think $ 1500-2500 is to be expected. Therefore, buying for $ 600 now, at least as you remain in good profit.
Activity: 18
While the ethereum rate is low-it's a great time to earn as much ethereum as possible. Just invest in smart
ethtrade club contract and get 20-25% per month. If you're buying now. Then you'll be in a very big profit. Because by the end of 2018, ethereum will cost
$ 1500-4000.
Activity: 18
When will the ethereum exchange rate grow?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
This is a trading platform where investors can exchange, store electronic money quickly, securely and profitable. The advantage for potential investors and loyal investors is reflected in the project?
Activity: 19
Yes, it will be very good if they go to the exchange of crypto currency. Poloniex or Bittrex is desirable.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Great news. I hope they will succeed. I believe in this project.
Activity: 21
There is news that ethtrade club is negotiating with one of the major exchanges. And will soon be listing.
Activity: 24
How will we benefit from this? I'm still confused.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Looking from the transaction inside the token contract address, it giving an impression that the project is legit.
It should be good to join on the bounty campaign if the bounty is available.
Activity: 24
Watch ETHS.
Activity: 44
After the new conference, the growth of investors has increased significantly. that is clearly visible on their smart contract.
Activity: 154
Good start. It is clear that the developers have tried.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
"The yield is 20-25% monthly according to the purchased smart contract.

A smart contract for 2 months, a monthly income of 20%.

A smart contract for 4 months, a monthly income of 25%."
............................................................................... ...........
% high. I do not think you can be that good.
This has the same look and feel as a ponzi.
Of course I'm not a FUD, just a subjective opinion of mine though. The actual consideration must be based on each person ....
Pages:
Jump to: