Pages:
Author

Topic: ETNPLUS - ETNP Token - Nothing Special Just An Another Worthless Token! - page 5. (Read 2804 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
great. this is the best airdrop in november 2017. He is really honest and he has written well. very funny.
this token has to be etherdelta.
 he has to get big support

We already have the tokens then. the electroneum people are waiting until january
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello all. Today I saw this airdrop and I wrote dev on mail. In about 15 minutes already I sent me 10 000 ETNP Token to dev purse - thanks. good airdrop.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
email sent sir, you can check mine b3*****c
Thanks before, this token looks promising, the strict rules give this token a higher price and no place for dumper with 0 ETH on their balance
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
just sent email to dev, hope this project is real !

It Can't Get Any More Real Than This Smiley A Bit More Than 200 Holders Of This Worthless Token As of Now! Everyone Who Has Read The Announcement  Knows This Is Just An Another Token, Nothing Special, No Whitepapers, No Promises Just Plain Truth.
Activity: 98
just sent email to dev, hope this project is real !
Activity: 98
I have send the Email, thank u very much.
I recieve my token, thanks dev! What are the plans to promote the tokens to the exchanges?

THERE ARE NO PLANS FOR EXCHANGES, AS IT IS A WORTHLESS TOKEN RIGHT NOW, IF THERE'S A HUGE INTEREST IN ETNP THAN THERE'S A POSSIBILITY TO BE LISTED ON EXCHANGES. Smiley
AND IF IT IS ON EXCHANGES I'LL BE A VERY RICH PERSON Smiley

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR TAKING PART IN THIS WORTHLESS TOKEN JOURNEY!!! VIVA ETNB!:)
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This thread is still too short but if you will check the etherscan for the transactions that already happened with the contract address, it has already about 101 txns. So that means this was being distributed already to about hundred people here. Even this one is not that special, still a lot got interest... because it's free! LOL
Activity: 112
I like the foresight of this project and it's sincerity
Hopeful with time it's makes the way up
Good luck dev
Thanks for sharing
Activity: 70
I recieve my token, thanks dev! What are the plans to promote the tokens to the exchanges?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
so fast i recieve my token thanks dev Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 70
So far, nothing has been received. But I believe in luck. Thank you dev
Activity: 126
Hahahah. Bravo! I thought this was a funny airdrop. You are very honest about your intentions and what you sought out to do. I think that’s great. Though the tokens are worthless like you said, my hats to you for being fun and actually trying to make the best of it. People who have come across this thread so far wants to collect it knowing full well that it might just be a collection. That’s cool! 
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
Got it 10k ETNP , thank you  Grin
Activity: 198
so fast i recieve my token thanks dev Smiley
Activity: 140
Oh sorry you already make telegram group. Ok i join thanks for token Smiley
Activity: 140
I received token thanks, make telegram group n focus in development perhap this token will success Smiley
Well, at least you've been honest & you said it's WORTHLESS, not like those amateur out there who try to solve world's war problems with their shit tokens.

good luck though.

PS: posting ETH addresses in posts will get your ANN closed, be careful, change that to PMing better.

THANKS!!! Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
Well, at least you've been honest & you said it's WORTHLESS, not like those amateur out there who try to solve world's war problems with their shit tokens.

good luck though.

PS: posting ETH addresses in posts will get your ANN closed, be careful, change that to PMing better.
Pages:
Jump to: