Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔱ETTA Games 🔱 New Number Hunting is ON! WIN Up to 0.02 BTC!~ - page 6. (Read 1659 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
is there any chat-box or i'm missing something!!
Nope, chat box is not yet implemented.

Just sign up a few days ago to ETTA games. Simple and good design.
My question about ETTA points, i have collect a few k etta points but i dont see option to exchange or something like that on site and i actually don't know much about that points (or may be i miss something there). Can you explain how ETTA points work, and what for we collect that points? thanks.
There's no way to exchange/redeem ETTA points for anything yet. you could probably use your ETTA points to enter in promotion/giveaways like the "new year bonus". i'm sure admin has other use plans for points.

Thanks @Lite Smiley for helping to answering this question! And it's totally correct!

@Apriand, thanks for your message, and we just finished our New Year Bonus-Lucky Draw with ETTA Points.
Other ETTA Points redeem/exchange plans/promotions are under preparation, which will be launched to you all in a very short period.
You may play our new game-ETTA Dice first, I'm sure that you won't be disappointed!
Let us know if any other questions, we're always willing to answer Smiley

ETTA Games

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
Nope, chat box is not yet implemented.

My question about ETTA points, i have collect a few k etta points but i dont see option to exchange or something like that on site and i actually don't know much about that points (or may be i miss something there). Can you explain how ETTA points work, and what for we collect that points? thanks.
There's no way to exchange/redeem ETTA points for anything yet. you could probably use your ETTA points to enter in promotion/giveaways like the "new year bonus". i'm sure admin has other use plans for points.
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
Yup   was full on chain  each bet required a TX with low fee was also good i think.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
LOL  read all post   wanted to say only nice update Cheesy:D

And nice move to pass from  metamask single bet on via chain with a registration deposit and play from DB  ...  even if old site could be played only using metamask ...  i'll keep all 2 system in you !! ^_^

please  ELI5 so I can understand what you said

thx

Before update of site you could play on it only using metamask 1 single bet needed a single TX on eth chain ...   after large diffusion of cryptokitty (readed online it filled the eth net) i was trying to play  but fee on eth raised soo much and also some went denied from chain and i lost fee too ..

See the old page to understand you can find it here now https://ettagames.io/ContractGame

was like its written inside :
Install MetaMask  - NO REGISTRATION  - NO DEPOSITS

its clear now Huh

thx for trying to explain.

lets see if I got it now Smiley

before it was on chain and now it is off chain. am I right?

And nice move to pass from  metamask single bet on via chain with a registration deposit and play from DB  ...  even if old site could be played only using metamask ...  i'll keep all 2 system in you !! ^_^

thx

Before update of site you could play on it only using metamask 1 single bet needed a single TX on eth chain ...   after large diffusion of cryptokitty (readed online it filled the eth net) i was trying to play  but fee on eth raised soo much and also some went denied from chain and i lost fee too ..

See the old page to understand you can find it here now https://ettagames.io/ContractGame

was like its written inside :
Install MetaMask  - NO REGISTRATION  - NO DEPOSITS

its clear now Huh
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

thx

i Saw them just added to new update of site . So far used to 2018 New Year Bonus-Free 0.6 Ether like lottery winner was oeleoo

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I got a question regarding the ETH DAPP for the off-chain betting. How does this work exactly?

Does it let you bet if you are offline and don't have wifi in certain areas? Or is it just betting but without the main ETH blockchain and uses a different blockchain?

offline doesn't mean, you can play games by turning off your wifi
Congrats on the design.

I am actually surprised how much work you have put into this website. And its great that you have a large bankroll that you've proved solvency.

I got a question regarding the ETH DAPP for the off-chain betting. How does this work exactly?

Does it let you bet if you are offline and don't have wifi in certain areas? Or is it just betting but without the main ETH blockchain and uses a different blockchain?

Hi adaseb,

Thanks for your message!
For your questions, actually, we currently don't support the ETH Dapp off-chain betting, only on-chain betting.
Let us know if you still have questions! We're willing to answer Smiley

ETTA Games
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
Congrats on the design.

I am actually surprised how much work you have put into this website. And its great that you have a large bankroll that you've proved solvency.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔴🔵A Kind of Dice Game You Can Not Resist🔵🔴
🔰🔰You know you cannot stop playing this game!🔰🔰
🚀🚀Let's ROLL Now! An Epic Win is waiting for you!🚀🚀

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

🔱⚜🔰 ETTA Games New Year Bonus 0.6Ether 🔰⚜🔱

⚜⚜Congrats to the BIG WINNER⚜⚜
🔱⚜🔰ETTA Games is going to launch more blockchain games/events/promotions!🔰⚜🔱
Come back to ETTA Games everyday, you will not know what kind of fabulous bonus is waiting for you Wink

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

@ettagames
How can I know that if I'm eligible for the Lucky Draw of 0.6 free ETH? I can see there are only 12 players who are eligible and I have over 20k points.

it stated Rules #3 -- Players who have ever made the deposit are eligible to join the lucky Draw

@ettagames
is there any minimum deposit require to unlock the 10000 ETTA points for 1st time deposit ?
if no , isit for both BTC & ETH deposit Or only BTC deposit gets the 10000 ETTA points ?

Thanks @arisatox for helping to answer the question!

Hi whis,

There's no minimum deposit requirement, once you make the 1st deposit, no matter the amount, you will be received 10K ETTA Points immediately.
And yes, you can deposit both BTC and ETH, both will be rewarded with 10K ETTA Points. Try it now Smiley

ETTA Games

Not a problem! Are you planning other contests as well? I want to take part but do not have any ether right now and really hate the cost of sending and withdrawing bitcoins... if there are more coming I will try to get some ether though.

Hi whis,

Sure, we're going to launch more campaigns/events/promotions like this in coming weeks!
Make sure to come back to ETTA Games every day to check Smiley But of course, we will announce news here as well!
Best of luck to you!

ETTA Games

Activity: 309
Merit: 12

@ettagames
How can I know that if I'm eligible for the Lucky Draw of 0.6 free ETH? I can see there are only 12 players who are eligible and I have over 20k points.

it stated Rules #3 -- Players who have ever made the deposit are eligible to join the lucky Draw

@ettagames
is there any minimum deposit require to unlock the 10000 ETTA points for 1st time deposit ?
if no , isit for both BTC & ETH deposit Or only BTC deposit gets the 10000 ETTA points ?

Hi whis,

There's no minimum deposit requirement, once you make the 1st deposit, no matter the amount, you will be received 10K ETTA Points immediately.
And yes, you can deposit both BTC and ETH, both will be rewarded with 10K ETTA Points. Try it now Smiley

ETTA Games

Not a problem! Are you planning other contests as well? I want to take part but do not have any ether right now and really hate the cost of sending and withdrawing bitcoins... if there are more coming I will try to get some ether though.

@ettagames

@ettagames

Hi whis,

ETTA Games

Activity: 1204
Merit: 6

On the right side of the page you will see the mail icon at the bottom. If you click this you will be able to send them an email through it.

thx @arisatox , just saw it . how i missed such a big "envelope" icon (get used on bright color theme icon on other sites)  Grin
Activity: 309
Merit: 12

@ettagames
how to contact support if theres query or issue ? cant PM u here (im Newbie) .
looking at ur FAQ , theres no support email . theres a support link under

Q.I lost access to my account. What should I do?
If you forget your username, please contact Support for further help . but link direct back to https://ettagames.io/

On the right side of the page you will see the mail icon at the bottom. If you click this you will be able to send them an email through it.
Pages:
Jump to: