Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ETT]EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP and B2B blockchain communications infrastructure - page 9. (Read 222301 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 1
Money laundering through telecom industry, new vulnerabilities of Facebook and an unexpected success of Telegram in Latin America.

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-digest-24-03-19-7d1a9570316b
Cryptopia is trying to back and may be people will be able to recover their ETT and other tokens as well. But after that it will not remain same exchange as it was before this hacking incident. What I mean to say is that encryptotel team should already think at other exchanges. At the moment livecoin isn't sufficient in no way.

That's the main point we are concentrated at, but we can't just throw away the money to get on an exchange, that must be reasonable choice

So which exchanges have you actively contacted or are possibly in discussions with?

list of top 30 from Coinmarketcap, if you think something is not there - let us know, we ll try to contact them as well

So 30 exchanges, there must be at least something tangible that came from this or will be coming soon?

no positive news so far. Or no answer from exchange at all

Did you communicate with Coinbene? Recently, I see many projects that are actively doing listing there, I think it means the price is not high, and the volumes are good.

I gon an answer, no we did not communicate with Coinbene yet.
Cryptopia is trying to back and may be people will be able to recover their ETT and other tokens as well. But after that it will not remain same exchange as it was before this hacking incident. What I mean to say is that encryptotel team should already think at other exchanges. At the moment livecoin isn't sufficient in no way.

That's the main point we are concentrated at, but we can't just throw away the money to get on an exchange, that must be reasonable choice

So which exchanges have you actively contacted or are possibly in discussions with?

list of top 30 from Coinmarketcap, if you think something is not there - let us know, we ll try to contact them as well

So 30 exchanges, there must be at least something tangible that came from this or will be coming soon?

Did you communicate with Coinbene? Recently, I see many projects that are actively doing listing there, I think it means the price is not high, and the volumes are good.

Let me ask manager who is responsible for comm with exchanges.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510

Last article before the contest with $100 prize in ETT.
Do not forget to share and like it
https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-guidelines-first-call-26f54c7de778
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
EncryptoTel weekly digest(17.03.19)
Germany vs Huawei, showcasing 5G features and Facebook global crash
https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-weekly-digest-17-03-19-e71e392e8a04
Activity: 659
Merit: 250

From that 30 are you sure or it will be only in negotiations that  the most possible exchanges that will list the token of course with some small amounts to list is good. It is good to list first if possible in the top 5 exchange so it will have a good trading volume.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

What are the most relevant areas for blockchain application, in your opinion?

https://twitter.com/encryptotel/status/1106228896184311808

Going deeper with EncryptoTel functions. Don't forget to share this article!
#ethereum #waves #encryptotel #telecom #technology

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-guidelines-external-number-36e8d7df46dc

Any idea about the poor price?

Can't say any predictions, that's how the market works
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Activity: 100
Merit: 0

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/encryptotel-guidelines-external-number-36e8d7df46dc

Devs are just going too keep dumping on us
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Pages:
Jump to: