Pages:
Author

Topic: [EU] 1000+ Gridseed miners - UK SHIPPING - RESELLERS NEEDED! - page 2. (Read 3218 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Are these prices on your website including the VAT?

They exclude VAT, VAT can be added if you wish, and i can issue from a UK company.
Alex.

Ya noted: "Local pickup is welcome, but please infrom me before arrival."

Could You give exact address, where to pickup ?
Id like to send some friend of mine living in UK (Northampton) to pick up some unit for me.

Opening hours ?

In in Edenbridge, Kent

Opening hours are whenever im awake.

Your friend is welcome to pick up - 079 177 57 319 is my number, he can call to arrange pickup
fhh
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
received a set!
super fast shipping!!!

thumps up!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
interested in VAT question Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
Are these prices on your website including the VAT?
Activity: 448
Alex.

Ya noted: "Local pickup is welcome, but please infrom me before arrival."

Could You give exact address, where to pickup ?
Id like to send some friend of mine living in UK (Northampton) to pick up some unit for me.

Opening hours ?

Hello!

Now that that our first auction was successful, we are proud to announce our web store is now online!

You'll enjoy great prices and EU SHIPPING from UK - we have over 110 sets (1110 miners) IN STOCK and selling FAST - with shipping at approx $60usd per set to all European locations!

Other territories e.g. Australia / United States - and sets in bulk will get shipment from our Chinese warehouse directly (NOT GRIDSEED) (please order more than 3 sets - as we benefit from huge discounts from shipping - shipping is FLAT rate $300USD "ALL YOU CAN EAT" for these territories!!!!)

IF your country isnt listed on our site - PM me so i can arrange shipping - pricing will be approx $300USD (for as many sets as you want!)

Please also PM me if you would like a special deal ontop of the aggressive prices we've already set! We will beat anyone elses price!

We're very interested in bulk buyers / resellers in the market and we'll beat anyone elses quote inregion / globally under the same conditions! As we have 1000's of miners instock we obtain massive discounts and can easily maintain competitiveness!

With buying from us, you can expect 20-30% margins by selling in your local market!

We can even offer shipping direct from our warehouse to your customers locations, saving time and money!

PM ME to discuss this further & lets have a phone call! I can offer further discounts ontop of the prices already offered!

http://minereu.com

We're also on IRC - we're going to build a community for gridseed support / pics / chat / help! Come join us ! - http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23minereu&uio=d4

For bulk discount, please use discount coupons when you checkout.
Pages:
Jump to: