Pages:
Author

Topic: EU master - lol - page 2. (Read 325 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 62
April 07, 2020, 11:28:20 AM
EU Masters - 17:00/7.04 - league of legends

Sector One vs  WLGaming

pick from https://esporttalk.org: WLGaming @ 2.28

The good series continues but good series can always end . Last bets , Hanwa Esports Life @ 2.8 WON + eSuba @ 3,7 WON (LCK and EU Masters matches)

How strange the EU master really got us through last year. But now we have a completely different format and the fact that the teams approach the match completely different. Now every game is more important than before. Yesterday WLG beat the favoured KICK team and this surprised many. I am a little less. KICK has a lot of potential, but in my opinion it is quite inflated. WLG literally ran over a rival. KICK probably didn't know that the game had already started, maybe they thought it was a sparring... Today the Belgians are not the favorites, not after what the WLG showed yesterday.

Attention, these are the games BO 1. In such games, often other aspects than the preparation and form of the players are decisive. Keep this in mind

stake: 1/10
bookie: marathonbet

WLGaming is not so good in BO 1 games.
However, 2,28 is a good shot to try. They have a good ad that can carry the game.
Activity: 355
Merit: 45
April 07, 2020, 02:46:52 AM
EU Masters - 17:00/7.04 - league of legends

Sector One vs  WLGaming

pick from https://esporttalk.org: WLGaming @ 2.28

The good series continues but good series can always end . Last bets , Hanwa Esports Life @ 2.8 WON + eSuba @ 3,7 WON (LCK and EU Masters matches)

How strange the EU master really got us through last year. But now we have a completely different format and the fact that the teams approach the match completely different. Now every game is more important than before. Yesterday WLG beat the favoured KICK team and this surprised many. I am a little less. KICK has a lot of potential, but in my opinion it is quite inflated. WLG literally ran over a rival. KICK probably didn't know that the game had already started, maybe they thought it was a sparring... Today the Belgians are not the favorites, not after what the WLG showed yesterday.

Attention, these are the games BO 1. In such games, often other aspects than the preparation and form of the players are decisive. Keep this in mind

stake: 1/10
bookie: marathonbet

April 07, 2020, 02:16:19 AM
FINAL SCORE 1:0 !! +++
Course 3,7 HIT
April 06, 2020, 05:00:19 AM
eSuba vs ASUS ROG Elite 6.04 2020 19:00

pick: eSuba @ 3.7

source: https://esporttalk.org/

Basically, the analysis can end with Betvictor offering a 3.7 course while the average is about 2.5 at this point. If they don't block your bet, you have another green book -sure profit without any risk - appropriate proportionally you give stakes on 1 and 2. In today's first EU masters match I play on eSbua because Robocop and Jejky present a stable level. The last results were negative, but in the current finish line the team from the Czech region is not in the lost position. Such a high odds are encouraging although it's hard to judge the chances against a rival that you haven't seen before. Asus is a better team at least in theory, but their last game didn't confirm that at all.
Pages:
Jump to: