Pages:
Author

Topic: EU = stupid - page 2. (Read 912 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
December 22, 2015, 01:15:50 PM
Everyone is losing their minds over the fact the France is rising voices against the moment. The fact is France just suffered a massive terror attack and they're still deemed by the killings and terrorism. They might just get too carried away by the fact the terrorists use bitcoin and that's why they hate it. They don't really have anything against bitcoin it's just they're insecure if the attacks. Let the time pass by, they will join the moment.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
December 22, 2015, 01:04:03 PM
Since this comes from three France-based members of the European Parliament this attitude is not surprising to me at all.The reason for this is the story that the terrorists who carried out attacks in Paris used Bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
December 22, 2015, 01:02:47 PM
I do not think that law will reach light. Europe has been a good place for Bitcoin lately, and have some hope in politicians getting informed first and then doing things.

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
December 22, 2015, 12:58:03 PM
That motion isn't going far, they didn't even took the time to make their case compelling.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
December 22, 2015, 12:56:32 PM
oh they are from france, not surprise there, they probably relate it to terrorism, when euro is likely more used, their argument against are without doubt invalid

i hope their motion will never see the light
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
December 22, 2015, 12:52:55 PM
So, this is how it goes in the EU...

"Gee this Bitcoin stuff is complex and hard to understand... let's make it illegal"
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/3-members-euro-parliament-call-stricter-bitcoin-controls-prohibit-virtual-currency-exchange-transactions/

What are they thinking?  For what purpose would a politician think making illegal a remarkable new technology, for which most applications are completely unknown? 

The very good news is no matter how hard the church or state has tried in the past to suppress science - they've always failed.  I don't even think these laws even slow things down.  Thank god our politicians are so powerless. 
Pages:
Jump to: