Pages:
Author

Topic: Eudaemon: A peer-to-peer electronic identity system - page 3. (Read 805 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hello,

My Kukos balance is negative now
Code:
* Your kudos balance is: -46,739,860 Kudos

Is that normal ?
Activity: 19
reserved
How do I add my server as an Device as I cant open syncthing as it need to use 127.0.0.1 address instead of my machine IP ?
On my main local node added ID of my second Device but can add it on my hosted remote one, any advice ?
Also does My hosted works like backup will keep my node working all time even if my local is off ?

and can you get my ID from https://transfer.sh/GRfOqv/JustMineItIDNO.bloq

and upload yours so I can be with contact with you on the EUD ?

Firstly never mess with the settings in syncthing gui - it is there purely for debug viewing. If you changed any settings there you should:
n) Refresh network
and
i) Reinitialise network
from the main menu. Syncthing is fully managed by the eudaemon.

Multi device does work but it does not yet conform exactly to the protocol specification. New devices should create a discrete device key. Currently any additional devices added will use the same device key. They already properly create independent fresh syncthing transport keys at least..

Your first device will be your master device. Any additional devices added will be set to "slave / follow" mode where they cannot form bloqs, however they will propagate your new bloqs created by your master device and collect messages from your peers - AND propagate their bloqs as well. So you will be helping all your friends when you make your second device an always on server.

If you re-enable lines 207 and 529 in eud-tui.bash then you will have the options to add multiple devices.
      #echo "a) Add this device to an existing identity" #TODO re-enable in version 2 - currently too unstable
      #echo "a) Add device - add additional devices that you control." #TODO re-enable in version 2 - currently too unstable

I did re-stabilise the code before launch - it is working fine. I left in disabled because it does not perfectly reflect the protocol specification.
Activity: 109
reserved

Can you make an discord channel for quicker communication ?
I think is nessesary to get more contributors and donors to rewrite project in rust or go lang and then maybe we should focus on GUI wallet for windows as idea is really great but we need to allow simple users to join it and use and not all have some primary skills to run it on ubuntu or other linux system.
reserved
How do I add my server as an Device as I cant open syncthing as it need to use 127.0.0.1 address instead of my machine IP ?
On my main local node added ID of my second Device but can add it on my hosted remote one, any advice ?
Also does My hosted works like backup will keep my node working all time even if my local is off ?

and can you get my ID from https://transfer.sh/GRfOqv/JustMineItIDNO.bloq

and upload yours so I can be with contact with you on the EUD ?
Hi,

In TUI `./eud-tui`, type key `p` to go into Profile. then type key `e` to Export identity bloq - for connecting with others. It will export a BLOQ file name `[YOURNAME]IDNO.bloq` in your home folder. Send that file to your friend.

In your friend side, after run TUI `./eud-tui`, type key `f` to go into Friends, then type key `a` to Add friend, then type key `f` to Import a friend, next is select the BLOQ file received from you to import, and follows steps.

Your friend has to export and send BLOQ file to you, and you do import that file as well.

Best!

Great thanks for explanation here is my file :
https://transfer.sh/GRfOqv/JustMineItIDNO.bloq you can get it with wget

can you send me your ID by transfer.sh website ? also anyone who want to do it ?

I will also try today. Looks nice.

ok so send me Your ID too
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
Hi,

In TUI `./eud-tui`, type key `p` to go into Profile. then type key `e` to Export identity bloq - for connecting with others. It will export a BLOQ file name `[YOURNAME]IDNO.bloq` in your home folder. Send that file to your friend.

In your friend side, after run TUI `./eud-tui`, type key `f` to go into Friends, then type key `a` to Add friend, then type key `f` to Import a friend, next is select the BLOQ file received from you to import, and follows steps.

Your friend has to export and send BLOQ file to you, and you do import that file as well.

Best!

can you send me your ID by transfer.sh website ? also anyone who want to do it ?

I will also try today. Looks nice.
Activity: 10
Hallo,

Just report there warning appear on my terminal (i use text mode) for each received chat message, like below.

I did install all dependencies

Best

Code:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.freedesktop.Notifications was not provided by any .service files
Hi,

Best!

Here it is https://transfer.sh/meOfS0/f04everIDNO.bloq
Let a try!
Best!
Hi,

Best!

Hi,

Best!
Have created an identity already! Need friends to be added for this new journey Grin

Still reading the whitepaper for understanding the concept!

Best!

Great! Let me know how it goes.

Hi! It has worked with chat function! Shows some warning relating to GBus as my linux box is text-based only.

Could I exchange ID with you ?
Or, can you create a chat channels within eud, so it is more easy to join and explore the network ?
Cheer!
Or maybe we can exchange our ID ?
Hello, I'm from China. I saw the file you posted. But I don't know how to run it? I know some basic Ubantu systems

Download and run:
https://codeberg.org/agathos/Eudaemon/src/branch/main/releases/Eudaemon_installer.bash

"To add a friend you and your friend must BOTH export and send your identity bloqs to one another.
And then you and your friend must BOTH import each others identity bloqs and wait for the nodes to sync with each other."

How I can export identity bloqs ?
does that are an genesis.bloq ??
Have created an identity already! Need friends to be added for this new journey Grin

Best!

Hi! It has worked with chat function! Shows some warning relating to GBus as my linux box is text-based only.

Or, can you create a chat channels within eud, so it is more easy to join and explore the network ?
Cheer!

Hey how we can add us as a friends ? Its asking me for some file
Hello, I'm from China. I saw the file you posted. But I don't know how to run it? I know some basic Ubantu systems

Download and run:
https://codeberg.org/agathos/Eudaemon/src/branch/main/releases/Eudaemon_installer.bash

Best!

Cheer!
Activity: 3

Best!

I too got the similar issue of screen just mention wait 10 sec.
Also is there some sort of mining and coin generation part of this ?

Did you look at the debugging guide above?

What OS are you running?

For the economic model and "mining" information check the Kudos section of the whitepaper at https://eud.ninja

Best!
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
I too got the similar issue of screen just mention wait 10 sec.
Also is there some sort of mining and coin generation part of this ?
Pages:
Jump to: