Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 149. (Read 96769 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
June 16, 2016, 12:48:39 PM
I think Germany has more better chance to win today game against Poland even both teams played good lately, i will put my bet on Germany ML there as i think it would have some good chance than to place bet on over/under goals, Poland has very good defense than it can finish with only 1 goal.
Poland have beat Germany before in Euro qualify group stage back to 2014 , just few months after Germany won World Cup.
Today they meet each other again in EURO group stage but this time is for real . I'm expect they could defence well and get a draw because both teams already have 3 points . Draw is fair enough for them.
Poland +1.25 @ 1.57
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 16, 2016, 12:46:49 PM
Germany vs Poland, it will be a good match and i think this match will many goals at least 3 goals. So, i pick over 2.5 goals and both teams to score for this match.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
June 16, 2016, 12:35:47 PM
England really lucky to be able to make a goal in the last minutes, possible if draw this would be bad for England. I do not think they can reverse the situation. Congrats to England!
It is probably second time we are seeing awesome ending and goal in the last minutes of a match. I was really upset yesterday when France couldn't score a goal for 90!
It would have been the biggest upset of EURO so far (even bigger that 1:1 draw Portugal v Iceland).

I am really pumped for today's Poland v Germany match. Although Germany seems like a stronger team overall, I would bet 1:0 for Poland.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 16, 2016, 12:35:07 PM
I have put bet on both team with different odd so anyone of ukraine or northern ireland must win today to make me win, and i think they will force themselves to get atleast 3 point rather than 1.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
June 16, 2016, 12:28:54 PM
I think Germany has more better chance to win today game against Poland even both teams played good lately, i will put my bet on Germany ML there as i think it would have some good chance than to place bet on over/under goals, Poland has very good defense than it can finish with only 1 goal.
I guess Germany will sweep all of matches in their group with solid winning. So, I'm very sure Germany will win against Poland.
Activity: 686
June 16, 2016, 12:28:11 PM
Germany vs Poland will be full of fun and i have my bet on both teams to score because Robert Lewandowski know about German players strategy so he can concede a goal against Germany, i think so Germany will win this match.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 16, 2016, 12:26:00 PM
Ukraine vs Ireland now
I suppose Ukraine can win the game
I have bet on under 2.5 goals and bet on Ukraine will be win.
Well I guess the score of the match between Ukraine vs Ireland will be balanced, I think not to bet on this match. but probably bet under 2.5 goals is good enough
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2016, 12:20:01 PM
Activity: 406
June 16, 2016, 12:19:39 PM
England really lucky to be able to make a goal in the last minutes, possible if draw this would be bad for England. I do not think they can reverse the situation. Congrats to England!

Yeah, i thought this match will be draw though. But in the very last minute, finally England can make a goal from sturridge. My bet over 2.5 goals and both teams to score are win.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
June 16, 2016, 12:19:05 PM
What an amazing end to the match!Never expected that last minute goal by England.Although I knew they would score but I gave up hopes after 90 minutes.Rooney didn't really play as he was suppose to be.

Have my bets on Germany for the next match.Poland is going to have a tough time today.

Ya it is England in first half were not upto but in second half they started very good and scored a goal and made equal but at the end of the match made one more goal and won it. I also won a inplay bet on over 2.5 goal with high odd.

in germany match i am with poland and this match will see more goals then expected. over 2.5 is good bet.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
June 16, 2016, 12:12:22 PM
Ukraine vs Ireland now
I suppose Ukraine can win the game
I have bet on under 2.5 goals and bet on Ukraine will be win.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
June 16, 2016, 11:58:47 AM
What an amazing end to the match!Never expected that last minute goal by England.Although I knew they would score but I gave up hopes after 90 minutes.Rooney didn't really play as he was suppose to be.

Have my bets on Germany for the next match.Poland is going to have a tough time today.
Activity: 386
★BitGame.co★
June 16, 2016, 11:49:06 AM
Today last match of the EURO 2016 day is

Germany v Poland

Make your bets with great odds and win BTC, Amazon Gifts and Steam Games!
Good luck  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2016, 11:46:06 AM
in a match Germany vs. Poland, I guess I would bet on Germany. may score over 2.5 goals. Germany is far more superior than Poland. Poland itself has several players that crisscrossed in the Bundesliga and they have a secret weapon named Robert Lewandowski.
but also the players of Germany, especially the defenders know typical of Lewandowski, and this could be a boon to shut down the movement Lewandowski.
Activity: 560
June 16, 2016, 11:40:28 AM
Ukraine - Northern Ireland under 2.5

I think this is great bet, N.Ireland play very defensive football.
Very possible outcome for this game; 0-0
I have put win for Ukraine
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 16, 2016, 11:37:24 AM
in a match Germany vs. Poland, I guess I would bet on Germany. may score over 2.5 goals. Germany is far more superior than Poland. Poland itself has several players that crisscrossed in the Bundesliga and they have a secret weapon named Robert Lewandowski.
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
June 16, 2016, 11:31:04 AM
Ukraine - Northern Ireland under 2.5

I think this is great bet, N.Ireland play very defensive football.
Very possible outcome for this game; 0-0
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
June 16, 2016, 11:20:51 AM
Germany vs Poland over 2.5 goals @1.80 I selected among available options for betting.Poland will surely show resistance as it is also in form team.Germany will not let this match to be drawn or slipped away.Germany has to become champion so they will play like future champions in this match.
Yes. I agree with you. I have put some bets for quarter finalists: Germany, Spain anf France. I was hesitating to put the Croatia but I didn't do it at the end. What do you think about that?

According to me, Croatia has better chances than Spain to go until that point. However, for the two other one, like near everyone here and in the World, I agree.
Activity: 560
June 16, 2016, 11:15:44 AM
Germany vs Poland over 2.5 goals @1.80 I selected among available options for betting.Poland will surely show resistance as it is also in form team.Germany will not let this match to be drawn or slipped away.Germany has to become champion so they will play like future champions in this match.
Yes. I agree with you. I have put some bets for quarter finalists: Germany, Spain anf France. I was hesitating to put the Croatia but I didn't do it at the end. What do you think about that?
Activity: 966
June 16, 2016, 11:14:33 AM
Finally Roy Hodgson released Vardy to play and he score a equalizer for England . Like we are think that Vardy should play from the start of the tournament. I think Roy Hodgson don't like Leicester City's players so much.
England still have to face Slovakia in final group games , which I think it's really hard for them to grab more points.
Jump to: