Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 169. (Read 96769 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
June 13, 2016, 11:06:01 AM
what a finish by Spain, i was sure Spain will win but seeing the match i want to give respect to CZE as they were really nice in defending after 70 minutes i thought the match will be draw but see the result is here.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________

Next Match is Ireland Vs Sweden and i feel that Sweden can make the match.
Interesting fact: http://www.sofascore.com/news/ibrahimovic-warns-republic-ireland-im-getting-better-better/

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
June 13, 2016, 11:05:53 AM
And Spain again today with the late goal to ruin the day for the Czech Republic players. Something very unusual is going on this Euro 2016 tournament with the late goals what do you guys think about that? I find it kinda funny it's like a Final Destination movie where you get the premonition of the impending goal near the end of the match and boom someone scores  Grin Anyways tonight we have Belgium - Italy which I am looking forward to watching with great interest. Personally I am a fan of the Belgium team and I think they will dominate the match today and win a close game with 1-0. Belgium to win @ 2.7 looks very tasty  Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
June 13, 2016, 11:05:42 AM
Finally, Spain can make a goal on this match versus Czech Republic. Petr Cech is so good on this match, he save many crucial shoots. My bet Spain -0.5 is win but my over 2.5 goals is lose.

I also lost, I think this match will be over 2.5 goals. but it was because Petr Cech played very well, but finally conceded ahead of last minutes and it is a pity
Activity: 420
June 13, 2016, 11:01:59 AM
Finally, Spain can make a goal on this match versus Czech Republic. Petr Cech is so good on this match, he save many crucial shoots. My bet Spain -0.5 is win but my over 2.5 goals is lose.
Activity: 336
June 13, 2016, 10:59:59 AM
euro 2016 has started and there are so many nice golas scored already and the nicest one was the one of modric his goal was unbelievable did you see how he take the shot directly out of the air wooooosh!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 13, 2016, 10:56:28 AM
Oh no, Spain vs Czech Republick still 0-0
What do you think for this match will be a draw?

Like i wrote before, Spain is good team but it is not this same as was 4 years ago.. Czech Republic in last games plays very well.. Very good goalkeepers on both sides.. 80 minutes right now.. Draw is VERY possible.

Edit: And BOOM!!!  Grin No more draw!

Spain 1 - 0 Czech Republic

They are not good they are world class lol and no team is the same as it was 4 years ago as teams evolve, sometimes for the better sometimes not. It is clear to see that they will find their feet for sure, the only thing they lack is an amazing striker that finishes well, it's left to the midfield. They are going to be contenders and wouldn't surprise me if they win euro even with a lack of a goal poucher.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
June 13, 2016, 10:55:42 AM
Spain by score just made win but keepers were good on both sides
Late goal and red fury got 3 points
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
June 13, 2016, 10:55:36 AM

Like i wrote before, Spain is good team but it is not this same as was 4 years ago.. Czech Republic in last games plays very well.. Very good goalkeepers on both sides.. 80 minutes right now.. Draw is VERY possible.

Yes, Spain have 1 goals in the last time
score is 1-0. Very nice spain.

It was a battle of goalkeeper, de gea vs petr cech and the winner is de gea. Although de gea only made few save and was less than cech however without him, they wouldnt have win this game but still I give credit to petr cech for defending so well . If they dont have petr cech there, it could have been atleast 3 goals for spain
legendary
Activity: 867
June 13, 2016, 10:43:43 AM

Yes, Spain have 1 goals in the last time
score is 1-0. Very nice spain.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
June 13, 2016, 10:40:50 AM

ya it is true i had my bet on under 2.5 goals in inplay as saw their defending is good of czech and now took over 0.5 goal from the profit of under 2.5 goals .
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
June 13, 2016, 10:36:15 AM

Edit: And BOOM!!!  Grin No more draw!

Spain 1 - 0 Czech Republic
legendary
Activity: 867
June 13, 2016, 10:21:58 AM
legendary
Merit: 1013
June 13, 2016, 10:15:31 AM
Spain v Czech Republic ( Czech Republic +1.5 )
Spain is the one of favorite team to be the winner in euro 2016 buy Czech Republic have petr cech, the best goalkeeper with many experience in the big competition. i'm sure spain will hard to made a goals.

These two country has great goalkeeper so dont expect alot of goals for this match, taking under 1.5 goals here. Either way spain will win with 1 goal or the score will be 0-0. I wont expect alot from nollito and morata combo, both are great player however they are not on top striker level yet

As of my expectation from this match, it will be under 1.5 goals. Spain is just bad and imo morata isnt suitable to hold the legendary number 7 which belongs to david villa. They dont have the needed striker for the team and all the effort of their midfielder will be useless when morata and nollito cant convert the chances into goal
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 13, 2016, 09:53:34 AM
I think that Spain will win vs Czech Republic, but they need to play better than last match against Georgia, i don't spect too many goals.

First half still 0-0, Spain is similar to England that always hard to win on first match in Euro on the last few years. Spain dominated the first half but could not score a goal, tiki-taka seems to be not a great strategy anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
June 13, 2016, 09:51:39 AM
Belgium has a lot of great players and is a considerably better team than Italy. Considering that, I have made a Belgium +0 bet @ 1.772.

I will go for under 2.5 goals cuz italy plays like that
Belgium may be better team right now but Italy is good on competition like this
legendary
Activity: 1120
June 13, 2016, 09:48:34 AM
Belgium has a lot of great players and is a considerably better team than Italy. Considering that, I have made a Belgium +0 bet @ 1.772.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
June 13, 2016, 09:38:19 AM
Germany has lost 1 - 3 two weeks ago, but I think they have recovered already as shown in their 2 - 0 victory last week. Considering that, I have made a Germany -1 bet @ 1.945.

Germany has a lot more ball possession (63% vs 37%) and shot attempts (18 vs 7) than Ukraine, and has won the game 2 - 0 fairly easily.

As expected...  Germany has arguably the best line up in this tournament.  Gotze up front, with Ozil behind  and Draxler and Mueller at the wings.  Lot's of good options for Ozil.  I wonder why Wenger uses him at the left wing some of the time.  He's better at the middle behind the striker.

And France's squad is a close second.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
June 13, 2016, 09:03:01 AM
I think that Spain will win vs Czech Republic, but they need to play better than last match against Georgia, i don't spect too many goals.
legendary
Merit: 1013
June 13, 2016, 08:59:46 AM
Spain v Czech Republic ( Czech Republic +1.5 )
Spain is the one of favorite team to be the winner in euro 2016 buy Czech Republic have petr cech, the best goalkeeper with many experience in the big competition. i'm sure spain will hard to made a goals.

These two country has great goalkeeper so dont expect alot of goals for this match, taking under 1.5 goals here. Either way spain will win with 1 goal or the score will be 0-0. I wont expect alot from nollito and morata combo, both are great player however they are not on top striker level yet
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
June 13, 2016, 08:59:21 AM
Spain vs Czech Republic
This is gonna be interesting because we can finally see the defending champion in action. Czech Republic have never beat Spain before and they need to get some good result because Croatia have get 3 points yesterday.
I think over 2.5 goals will be great because yesterday matches are end up under 2.5 goals and Spain attacker Morata and Nolito are really good in recent matches.
Jump to: