Pages:
Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 36. (Read 96767 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2016, 07:24:08 PM
Portugal just one from Wales with 2-0, this game could have go either way but it was Portugal and Ronaldo who came out on top.
Wales has made it pretty far and they should be proud, they will even be better in the future.
It was clear that Portugal is better and have bigger chance than Wales , especially after Ramsey's absence , I watched Bale play very good today , but he can't do every thing alone , I appreciate his attempts , he is great player , but Portugal deserve to play the final .
a team that almost kicked out from group stage knockout are qualified for final, amazing portugal! i don't know if it was a luck bring them until this stage, but yeah they deserve for the final , my correct score on 2-1 looks like missed this time .

Yes it is luck, while Germany faced Italy and now France, Portugal somehow managed to face only second tier teams until the semi finals.

I think the finals won't be good for them, because they will now play against a top tier team for the first time. They may end just like Iceland ended
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 06, 2016, 07:22:37 PM
Wales can't play without Aaron Ramsey. Hal Robson-Kanu and areth Bale is not enough to win games. Quaresma - Ronaldo - Sanchez will destroy them.

I think this guy is right.

I'm going to need to go with Portugal to qualify @ 1.5 odds

I love being right.

$7000 payout - https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x4727d9cd0a21c82dc5e3642af22f52440a8a42a6
Wow... Incredible...
How were you feeling before the match started ? And even more important, did your neighbors complained for your shouts at the first goal of Portugal ?  Grin

Quite relaxed.... I wasn't going to cry if I lost the money.   I watched the game in my own bar so no noise issues Cheesy
July 06, 2016, 07:21:51 PM
Portugal just one from Wales with 2-0, this game could have go either way but it was Portugal and Ronaldo who came out on top.
Wales has made it pretty far and they should be proud, they will even be better in the future.
It was clear that Portugal is better and have bigger chance than Wales , especially after Ramsey's absence , I watched Bale play very good today , but he can't do every thing alone , I appreciate his attempts , he is great player , but Portugal deserve to play the final .
a team that almost kicked out from group stage knockout are qualified for final, amazing portugal! i don't know if it was a luck bring them until this stage, but yeah they deserve for the final , my correct score on 2-1 looks like missed this time .
i think that luck was on their side all the way because they have won two times with penalties and they got easier teams then the other teams but i don't think that they will have a chance to win the final
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
July 06, 2016, 07:02:22 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 06, 2016, 06:59:31 PM
Wales can't play without Aaron Ramsey. Hal Robson-Kanu and areth Bale is not enough to win games. Quaresma - Ronaldo - Sanchez will destroy them.

I love being right.

$7000 payout - https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x4727d9cd0a21c82dc5e3642af22f52440a8a42a6
Wow... Incredible...
How were you feeling before the match started ? And even more important, did your neighbors complained for your shouts at the first goal of Portugal ?  Grin
July 06, 2016, 06:57:51 PM
True ! Eve if his team lost, I thought Bale was the man of the match. He was everywhere, intercepted a few balls, made some amazing shots. I was sad for him, he didn't deserve to lose. But that's football  Wink
July 06, 2016, 06:57:12 PM

I love being right.

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
July 06, 2016, 06:35:59 PM
So we'll have a Portugal-France final. France has a lot more potential, and will obviously win the title for a third time.

Just because they are the host so they have more chance than Germany? Germany is not an easy team to beat, they have better defense than France so far, but France has better offensive side.
Will be interesting match, but I guess Germany will go to Final.
You are absolutely right , there is no mercy in football pitch.
Anyone still remember that Germany beat 7 - 1 the host , Brazil in World Cup 2014 semi final? Germany could beat the host again but this time they have to face France, a lot of different from that Brazil.
This is the match of the tournament and I'm rooting for Germany again.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
July 06, 2016, 06:31:52 PM
Sad to see Iceland and now Wales loose. These teams added a lot of fun and uniqueness to the Euro 2016. Having only champions in the finals is only half as interesting than having matches with underdogs as a great source of uncertainty.

Hopefully the match with Germany and France will at least deliver some energetic playing. It's very hard to bet on this one. France played quite well against Iceland, however Iceland still scored two goals. Germany clearly is of different caliber. My prediction is 2:1 for Germany.

ya.ya.yo!

I also wished Wales to win this game, in the end of the game fans was very supportive and they know their team made a big success in this championship.

Your prediction for Germany vs France is good, my plan is to put two bets, on both teams to score and over 2.5 goals. If your prediction come true both of my slips will win.
I think both teams can score, good attackers on both sides, and in case we see goals it will be more then 3.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
July 06, 2016, 06:27:42 PM
I'm glad to see that the portuguese team is playing well now ! Cheesy
If they play more like this we might really have a good final (whoever the opponent might be).

Portugal won their first game in tournament in regular time and that was against Wales which has their best player was out so saying that they are playing well now is a bit excessive. If they play like this in final that won't be enough against either Germany or France. They need to step up their game both attacking and defending. We may see an interesting final like Euro 2012, when Spain beat Italy 4-0.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
July 06, 2016, 06:25:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 06, 2016, 06:25:06 PM
So we'll have a Portugal-France final. France has a lot more potential, and will obviously win the title for a third time.

Just because they are the host so they have more chance than Germany? Germany is not an easy team to beat, they have better defense than France so far, but France has better offensive side.
Will be interesting match, but I guess Germany will go to Final.
July 06, 2016, 06:23:13 PM
I'm glad to see that the portuguese team is playing well now ! Cheesy
If they play more like this we might really have a good final (whoever the opponent might be).
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024
July 06, 2016, 06:19:32 PM
Sad to see Iceland and now Wales loose. These teams added a lot of fun and uniqueness to the Euro 2016. Having only champions in the finals is only half as interesting than having matches with underdogs as a great source of uncertainty.

Hopefully the match with Germany and France will at least deliver some energetic playing. It's very hard to bet on this one. France played quite well against Iceland, however Iceland still scored two goals. Germany clearly is of different caliber. My prediction is 2:1 for Germany.

ya.ya.yo!
Activity: 546
July 06, 2016, 05:47:20 PM
legendary
July 06, 2016, 05:43:07 PM
DirectBet has interesting match odds for Germany - France game. They see France as favorite but I don't think that's gonna happen.
Germany v France
Germany @ 2.80
France @ 2.62
The Draw @ 2.84
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
July 06, 2016, 05:29:13 PM
Portugal will be at final match, they won and didn't need the penalties. Portugal showed that have players that can win a match on only 5 minutes. But i don't think that this team could win the final.
legendary
July 06, 2016, 05:24:10 PM
My pre game bets for Portugal - Wales game:
Portugal v Wales - Match Odds: Portugal @ 2.06
Portugal v Wales - Half Time/Full Time: Draw/Portugal @ 5.10

Nice to see both of my predictions come and I also thought about 0-0 half time. I predicted the exact score in Directbet competition but somebody else took the spot so I had to wrote 3-0 instead of 2-0. Portugal deserved to go to final.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2016, 05:22:54 PM
Last time France won against Germany in a competitive game at a tournament was 1958.

France may go to finals, but not in 90 minutes.

Germany or draw for the win
Activity: 756
July 06, 2016, 05:08:26 PM
Nice win by Portugal. Even without Pepe they did absolutely well on the field. Their defense is good against Wales' attempt to strike a goal. Now France v Portugal is something to watch and bet upon. This is gonna be good Grin
as i predict good job for portugal and france they both wins and will meet in the finals i think france will still win here both team to score again and under 3.5 would be my stake, france will be another cup to enjoy. good luck guys.
Pages:
Jump to: