Pages:
Author

Topic: Euro 2016 - page 58. (Read 96767 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
July 02, 2016, 08:58:19 PM
Some for fun bets to make, if you believe that the referee will play foul against Iceland:

-Red card shown(9.92)
-Penalty taken(3.6)

Also France score no goals in the first half, like they did in all the Euro games so far

Agreed on this option -Penalty taken (3.6) usually the home team get preferential treatment from referees
-Red card shown(9.92) usually when approximately 90 minutes of the game if there is no goal referee will be ready give a red card
but when France scored in the first half I think both options are lost because they are in a safe position
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
July 02, 2016, 08:42:24 PM
Some for fun bets to make, if you believe that the referee will play foul against Iceland:

-Red card shown(9.92)
-Penalty taken(3.6)

Also France score no goals in the first half, like they did in all the Euro games so far
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 02, 2016, 08:38:30 PM
No matter the result, Buffon is already a legend, so i'm happy to hear we will see him at Russia 2019.
But man, I seriously can't wait for tomorrow's match.

There is nothing really great about tomorrow's match anyway, france will win definitely . Iceland could make some great surprise however they are not facing england anymore, it is france and they made a great comeback before so even if they are down at the first half, they might be able to turn it around on the second

Unfortunately I have to agree with you.

Iceland has been such a great story and I am rooting for them. I just think France will be much to much for them. Plus this is a common let down spot
after the huge win. Hard to imagine they were 100% focused on france after that win vs England. Also even if Iceland loses their country is already happy
with how well they did.
yeah he was very good at this game he have done everything he can do but germany goalkeepers Neuer beated his freinds in those penalty shots  and i hope we can see him more in world cup italy will be far less better without him  in front of the posts
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
July 02, 2016, 08:31:24 PM
No matter the result, Buffon is already a legend, so i'm happy to hear we will see him at Russia 2019.

There is nothing really great about tomorrow's match anyway, france will win definitely . Iceland could make some great surprise however they are not facing england anymore, it is france and they made a great comeback before so even if they are down at the first half, they might be able to turn it around on the second
Although France is the favorite I don't believe it will be that easy for them. Iceland has a very tough defence and they play with passion, on the other hand France is full of talent but their players don't seem capable of working as a team. To me a draw is quit possible.
legendary
Activity: 1162
July 02, 2016, 08:24:17 PM

If not for the home factor I would not think about place a bet in favor of Iceland. France needed a red card to win from behind last game, and may get another favorable red or false penalty to get a draw or a win.

Iceland are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (EURO Cup).

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 02, 2016, 08:00:49 PM

Unfortunately I have to agree with you.

Iceland has been such a great story and I am rooting for them. I just think France will be much to much for them. Plus this is a common let down spot
after the huge win. Hard to imagine they were 100% focused on france after that win vs England. Also even if Iceland loses their country is already happy
with how well they did.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
July 02, 2016, 07:52:50 PM

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
July 02, 2016, 07:23:03 PM
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
July 02, 2016, 07:19:33 PM
Wow, what a game. I was hoping so much to Italy even though Germany was favorite but now with the deleted selection, all my fans will go to Portugal.

Germany / France are favorites to win so far the performance of both teams is pretty good otherwise I doubt portugal win
As usually we only see Portugal in the semifinal then lost on penalties it happens in every tournament seemed like a curse  Cheesy
July 02, 2016, 07:13:37 PM
I just hope for a Wales-France final. Sorry CR7  Tongue
Activity: 49
July 02, 2016, 07:07:55 PM
Wow, what a game. I was hoping so much to Italy even though Germany was favorite but now with the deleted selection, all my fans will go to Portugal.
July 02, 2016, 07:04:42 PM
No, if France wins Iceland they will face Germany. And the other semifinal will be Wales vs Portugal
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 02, 2016, 06:49:03 PM
As seen in polling Germany vs France 64.3% of voters agreed two teams will go to the finals
I want to ask Whether in the quarterfinals will be done randomly for each opponent so germany and France  not to face each other in the quarter-finals

legendary
Activity: 1218
July 02, 2016, 06:41:37 PM
heart goes out to buffon tho what a legend shame his last match had to end this way with zaza and pelle mucking around lol

That was its last match ? If so, yes, I'm even more disgusted, because that's a player I love a lot.

update he said hes not giving up and will be back at Russia in 2018 yesss ! legends never die !! still remember how he respects his opponents !
Activity: 392
we are still here and we will stay forever.
July 02, 2016, 06:32:03 PM
the Germany  with a slight dominance during the match confirmed its position as favorite with the pinalties shotout and put off 93 years of the italian dominance in official matches between  the tow teams.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
July 02, 2016, 06:19:49 PM
heart goes out to buffon tho what a legend shame his last match had to end this way with zaza and pelle mucking around lol

That was its last match ? If so, yes, I'm even more disgusted, because that's a player I love a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1218
July 02, 2016, 06:18:09 PM
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
July 02, 2016, 06:16:03 PM
I never enjoyed shootouts as these ones Grin ! I'm a bit disappointed of the result, but still happy for the show that I saw !
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 02, 2016, 06:08:11 PM
What a penalty shoot out. Germany have done the Italian job now onto the semifinals Finally Germany goes thru..
almost 11 players must take the penalty but matteo darmian end it and make germany qualify for semifinal, surprising really , i thought italy will qualify instead germany Sad.

dissapointed on the last penalty taker, i almost win the odds of italy to qualify @10 .
Activity: 406
July 02, 2016, 06:04:20 PM
Worst penalty shoot out ever  Roll Eyes  anyways, Germany won but overall it was pretty boring game tbh. I can't wait to see Iceland tomorrow

They won and will probably win the EU championship. With italy out there don't have much competition atm.
Is just playing how they usually play and another championship for them.
Pages:
Jump to: